• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Isn't there a stricter ruling in terms of needing 25 registered players and also needing a set number of those to be home grown and a set number to be based from England? We can't bring in everyone from around Europe. The more quality that you can purchase that fits the English criteria the better.

Isn't there a stricter ruling in terms of needing 25 registered players and also needing a set number of those to be home grown and a set number to be based from England? We can't bring in everyone from around Europe. The more quality that you can purchase that fits the English criteria the better.

It's a maximum of 25 registered players

Isn't it 23 this season?

not argueing Mate. but if it is ,coupled with what i was reading that an extra two subs were being allowed  ,theres a chance that some match day benches /starting 11 will  be involving every fit player in the squad.

Pritchard is far better than Redmond & would probably cost less.

Based on what?

The fact that Tottenham want 8m for Pritchard?

You think Redmond is going to be more than 8m.

You say the most ridiculous things.

Don't think Levy will negotiate, but Delia needs the sherry money :)

Hahaha...

If it's true that Pritchard Is available for £8M then we should be able to get him for £6.5M with AK' Mates rate :)

Joking aside I would go for Pritchard even if he cist £8M.. He will be worth more than that after a few seasons.

Don't think Levy will negotiate, but Delia needs the sherry money :)

Hahaha...

If it's true that Pritchard Is available for £8M then we should be able to get him for £6.5M with AK' Mates rate :)

Joking aside I would go for Pritchard even if he cist £8M.. He will be worth more than that after a few seasons.

According to 'the mirror', Redmond is off to stoke.

Redmond and Klose it's a thumbs up from me if true by far there best players . I remember seeing a interview with a Norwich fan recently after they were relegated and he was saying how good Klose is and there is no chance they would keep hold of him in the championship .