• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Marc Bartra has signed for Dortmund for about £8M.. That is an amazing signing.

Bartra should be Piques partner at Barcelona but they for some reason one seen the huge talent he has.

Value for money.. That is the signing of the season so far.

Pritchard is far better than Redmond & would probably cost less.

You've just said that we can't sign championship players otherwise that's where we'll end up, the only time Pritchard has looked convincing is in the championship. He's older than Redmond and far less proven at premier league level.

Yes, Pritchard has clearly shown that in all of his three substitute appearances. You don't want to sign any players from the championship yet you want to sign Pritchard, who is the very definition of a championship player with his only experience from there, over a younger winger who has proved that he is a good premiership winger. Pritchard has proven absolutely nothing to suggest that he should cost more than 4 million max while Redmond personally just had a very good Prem season after a storming season in the championship. He has shown he can step up - Pritchard hasn't.

If Pritchard was so good why would Spurs (who proved time and again last season that they will play the younger players) let him go without even giving him a game?

Its not like they have great talent in pritchards positions either, they obviously just don't rate him.

Bartra should be Piques partner at Barcelona but they for some reason one seen the huge talent he has.

I'm sure I read any sale they made would have a buy back in it. If he succeeds at Dortmund he'll be back in Barcelona sooner rather than later.

I'm sure I read any sale they made would have a buy back in it. If he succeeds at Dortmund he'll be back in Barcelona sooner rather than later.

Dortmund paid his release fee so there is no buyback. Barca were willing to let him go for cheaper if a team agreed a buy back but I guess Dortmund decided that it was worth paying the full £8m so Barca don't have a buy back.

Dortmund paid his release fee so there is no buyback. Barca were willing to let him go for cheaper if a team agreed a buy back but I guess Dortmund decided that it was worth paying the full £8m so Barca don't have a buy back.

Ah alright.

Well. Sucks for Barca then!

It's all about opinions, Not everyone has the same so don't get upset when someone doesn't agree with you, Don't get you're knickers in a twist, loosen ya belts & now relax :)

Nobody has a problem with you having a different opinion. It's when you make statements that completely contradict each other, like 'buying championship players will end up with us in the championship' but then suggesting that Pritchard would be a good signing and is far better than Redmond when Pritchard is more of a championship player than Redmond is.

Don't think Levy will negotiate, but Delia needs the sherry money :)

Hahaha...

If it's true that Pritchard Is available for £8M then we should be able to get him for £6.5M with AK' Mates rate :)

Joking aside I would go for Pritchard even if he cist £8M.. He will be worth more than that after a few seasons.

I didn't realise AK and Daniel Levy were mates.

It's all about opinions, Not everyone has the same so don't get upset when someone doesn't agree with you, Don't get you're knickers in a twist, loosen ya belts & now relax :)

You could practice what you preach to be fair...

Hahaha...

If it's true that Pritchard Is available for £8M then we should be able to get him for £6.5M with AK' Mates rate :)

Joking aside I would go for Pritchard even if he cist £8M.. He will be worth more than that after a few seasons.

Isn't Pritchard a failed premier league player. Had the chance to come here but instead went to the premier league to prove himself. Instead he sat on the bench. Why would you want a player who didn't choose to come to mighty boro but took a step down to try and play prem football.

Yes he was good a year ago at Brentford but he's failure mcfailure in the premier league. Why would you want him! Can't even get the Tottenham team.

???????

Edit smoky faces have turned to question marks for some reason

Hahaha...

Isn't Pritchard a failed premier league player. Had the chance to come here but instead went to the premier league to prove himself. Instead he sat on the bench. Why would you want a player who didn't choose to come to mighty boro but took a step down to try and play prem football.

Yes he was good a year ago at Brentford but he's failure mcfailure in the premier league. Why would you want him! Can't even get the Tottenham team.

???????

Edit smoky faces have turned to question marks for some reason

To be fair he was one of the best players in the Championship that season, and then he had an injury and you're saying he struggled to get into a Tottenham side that finished 3rd.

Or maybe you're fishing.