• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonder if Leicester will move for Lucas Perez now vardy seems to be leaving, not sure you could find a more similar player.

I think they are after Deeney . It could be a long summer for Leicester there are rumours that PSG have activated Kante's release fee and that ***nal could go back in for Mahrez after they sign Vardy.

With regards Perez I believe Sevilla are looking at him.

Islam Slimani seems to be the preferred option to replace Vardy. Good replacement.

Is that rumour kosher?

Wonder if Leicester will move for Lucas Perez now vardy seems to be leaving, not sure you could find a more similar player.

I think they are after Deeney . It could be a long summer for Leicester there are rumours that PSG have activated Kante's release fee and that ***nal could go back in for Mahrez after they sign Vardy.

Islam Slimani seems to be the preferred option to replace Vardy. Good replacement.

Is that rumour kosher?

It's certainly got legs. The Sporting Lisbon manager has even commented on the deal.

Surely Bamford would prefer to play for Boro in the PL, rather than opt for Newcastle in the Championship. I suspect that with a decent run of games and in AK's preferred system he would provide more goals than Rhodes.

Surely Bamford would prefer to play for Boro in the PL, rather than opt for Newcastle in the Championship. I suspect that with a decent run of games and in AK's preferred system he would provide more goals than  Rhodes.

no hes gash  ;)

Considering we were linked with him, how do you rate Lucas Perez? Worth the £17m?

As for Sevilla having similar targets to us aren't monchi and orta pretty close professionally? Orta was at Sevilla himself a few years back, I bet that has something to do with it.

Apparently Fleetwood will be getting about 6 mill if that deal goes through. Shows you how important sell on clauses can be. That's a huge windfall for a lower league club.

Fleetwood are already absolutely minted though I thought.

EDIT: Not that the money isn't still really useful for them, of course, but I don't think they were "poor" before hand.

But owners can't just pour money in with FFP rules, when they can be bothered enforcing it anyway, so it will help them that regard I suppose.

Is that rumour kosher?

It's certainly got legs. The Sporting Lisbon manager has even commented on the deal.

I think he was making a (bad) pun :P

Is that rumour kosher?

I think he was making a (bad) pun :P

Jesus... Very bad! Complete wrong religion!

Surely Bamford would prefer to play for Boro in the PL, rather than opt for Newcastle in the Championship. I suspect that with a decent run of games and in AK's preferred system he would provide more goals than Rhodes.

Yeah but we're looking at better options than Bamford so he'll have to settle for the barcodes haha

Considering we were linked with him, how do you rate Lucas Perez? Worth the £17m?

As for Sevilla having similar targets to us aren't monchi and orta pretty close professionally? Orta was at Sevilla himself a few years back, I bet that has something to do with it.

Re Lucas.

I've not seen enough of him to have a fully formed view if I am honest. The question I would be asking would be 'why has he had the best season of this career?'

I'd want to establish whether he had a once in a career season or is he improving.

Re Orta. He was at Sevilla for 8 years i think but left in 2013. I'd imagine their will be cross over on our lists partly due to this.

With the evolution of stat based scouting every club knows about every player.

Surely Bamford would prefer to play for Boro in the PL, rather than opt for Newcastle in the Championship. I suspect that with a decent run of games and in AK's preferred system he would provide more goals than  Rhodes.

Yeah but we're looking at better options than Bamford so he'll have to settle for the barcodes haha

Do you see the £9m+ PL add ons Jordan Rhodes being our number two CF then.

Not if he performs in Pre Season like all the other players who will start :)

Not at all, was merely commenting on the fact that the strikers we've been linked with (Llorente, Perez, Djordjevic) are all better quality than Bamford, and if we were going to sign a striker I can't see it being Paddy