• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kike Sola only got 45 minutes of action and had already gone back to Bilbao before the end of the season (he wasn't involved in the promotion celebrations).

I'm fairly certain Kike Sola was here for the Brighton game. On the Sky tv footage as the players were lining up in the tunnel he can be seen walking through with Abella.

Either that or I was talking to an imposter!! He was there alright, loving it too.

The loan was as simple as us bringing in cover whilst we where short, nothing more, nothing less.

There are a few dodgy transfer stories in recent times. When Rickie Lambert went to Liverpool from Southampton, they paid much more for him than they should have, so that they could get Lallana for cheaper. This suited Saints as they had to pay Bournemouth a percentage of Lallana's transfer fee, whereas they kept all of Lambert's.

Kike Sola only got 45 minutes of action and had already gone back to Bilbao before the end of the season (he wasn't involved in the promotion celebrations).

I'm fairly certain Kike Sola was here for the Brighton game. On the Sky tv footage as the players were lining up in the tunnel he can be seen walking through with Abella.

Either that or I was talking to an imposter!! He was there alright, loving it too.

The loan was as simple as us bringing in cover whilst we where short, nothing more, nothing less.

He was posting on snapchat all the time doing things in York Durham Harrogate etc he was definitely here

Just to make some discussion, how likely do we think the Man United - Jose link will work with us?

Will we get any players from there? How many can we loan? Which players would not be beyond reasonable for being loaned to us?

Pallister reckons there is a chance of Rashford coming with Zlatan on his way. Signing Zlatan and potentially stifling a young player's chances is typical Jose, so could we see him with us?

Ander Herrera? Strong links to Bilbao and therefore possibly AK too? Andreas Pereira? maybe even someone like Adnan Januzaj?

Just to make some discussion, how likely do we think the Man United - Jose link will work with us?

Will we get any players from there? How many can we loan? Which players would not be beyond reasonable for being loaned to us?

Pallister reckons there is a chance of Rashford coming with Zlatan on his way. Signing Zlatan and potentially stifling a young player's chances is typical Jose, so could we see him with us?

Ander Herrera? Strong links to Bilbao and therefore possibly AK too? Andreas Pereira? maybe even someone like Adnan Januzaj?

Can't we only loan 1 player from another premier league club?

Premier League rules limit clubs to just two season-long domestic loans but international deals are, essentially, limitless.

League regulations also say that no side can have more than one domestic loan from the same club.

so that's one from both Chelsea and Man U

Any one have any idea why Ben Gibson has to be in carrington for the next 3 days

I have just been forwarded an email chain by mistake booking a room for him missus.... And dog in Manchester from tomorrow??

Any one have any idea why Ben Gibson has to be in carrington for the next 3 days

I have just been forwarded an email chain by mistake booking a room for him missus.... And dog in Manchester from tomorrow??

I don't get this. Is his missus a dog?