oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

According to the secret footballer, the general consensus of falcao is that he is scared of a reccourance of that big injury he got and it's affected him mentally, similar to Eduardo who never got over that leg break.

I wouldn't be against getting falcao in as a wild card option if we thought we could get him through it. The contract would have to be heavily in our favour though or we could end up paying him fortunes to do literally nothing.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Falcao would lead the line excellently in a bottom half team like ours - he may have had a couple of poor years but you don't lose the class he has. Maybe he's not good enough to challenge for titles any more, but he'd be way better than anything else we have IMO.

I can't imagine there's much in the rumour though, and he'd have to be willing to take a drastic pay cut. Maybe he's so hungry for that chance, but I doubt it. Monaco would happily have him back on silly money.

I think Falcao would lead the line excellently in a bottom half team like ours - he may have had a couple of poor years but you don't lose the class he has. Maybe he's not good enough to challenge for titles any more, but he'd be way better than anything else we have IMO.

I can't imagine there's much in the rumour though, and he'd have to be willing to take a drastic pay cut. Maybe he's so hungry for that chance, but I doubt it. Monaco would happily have him back on silly money.

Unfortunately you do lose the class. Everyone loses it at some point. The question is has he. You'd have to say based on man Utd and Chelsea then yes. With the money he'd want you'd have to pay a big chunk per goal and appearances to cover yourselves and would he take that risk

I mean, to be fair to Falcao at Chelsea now that I think about it, Mourinho was the one who wanted to bring him in, wasn't he? The whole saga that happened with Eva Carneiro and then the destruction of team morale until his sacking wasn't Falcao's fault. I thought he might have had a better chance there as Mourinho wanted to prove his doubters wrong, he just never really had chance to do that for him because of the stupid things he did from kick-off last year.

Still, like people have said, he's making a fortune at Monaco right now. If he's worried about his injury, he'll probably be more likely to play out his days in China, Monaco might think they've got a way of making some decent money back on him too if they contact clubs out there.

Will Fischer be missing for the first few games? Forgot the Olympics is this summer and I would imagine he will be playing for Denmark?

I've heard some silly rumours this transfer window but Falcao takes the biscuit.. Seriously, If you think there's any chance of this happening then you have lost you're mind, Go out & get some fresh air.

I've read a few tweets about Falcao but who starts these insanely stupid rumours?.

I've heard some silly rumours this transfer window but Falcao takes the biscuit.. Seriously, If you think there's any chance of this happening then you have lost you're mind, Go out & get some fresh air.

I've read a few tweets about Falcao but who starts these insanely stupid rumours?.

"Middlesbrough are looking into a surprise move for Radamel Falcao. And it's not as ridiculous as it sounds! More on @br_uk "

By a verified respected journalist, better source than your good self surely?

"Middlesbrough are looking into a surprise move for Radamel Falcao. And it's not as ridiculous as it sounds! More on @br_uk "

By a verified respected journalist, better source than your good self surely?

Obviously not NB4, Naughty Boy is the new authority on which signings are realistic and which aren't.

Graham Bailey has also confirmed that he heard falcao is on our list.

You need to go out and get some fresh air, doctors orders.

Graham Bailey has also confirmed that he heard falcao is on our list.

You need to go out and get some fresh air, doctors orders.

I'd be surprised if he's on our list.  Not completely surprised if he ended up here though.