oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

It was only a couple of hours ago on Sky Sports and in The Gazette that Bausor said we're hoping to get another deal wrapped up in the next few days. Surely they must have been talking about another player because Espinosa had probably already signed a couple of hours ago.

Nah, it will have been him. Negotiations could have dragged on another day or so.

Bernardo agreed terms last week. So it could another signing.

maybe it's Mandi if the offer to the club has now been made

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our very own @typicalbrough on Mandi: @DannyGuitarUATR mates in France say its issue with fee. Personal terms already done. Agents already been to boro

If it is over the fee and they want EUR5m lets just pay it and get it done.

Not the greatest negotiator then :). Do you want to buy something from me.....very cheap.

Our very own @typicalbrough on Mandi: @DannyGuitarUATR mates in France say its issue with fee. Personal terms already done. Agents already been to boro

Not the greatest negotiator then :).    Do you want to buy something from me.....very cheap.

I'll give them 6m

Not the greatest negotiator then :).    Do you want to buy something from me.....very cheap.

I'll give them 6m

Well I'll sell my thing to you instead then :)

I'll give them 6m

Well I'll sell my thing to you instead then :)

depends how big your thing is....

Like most on here if never heard of the lad or ever seen him play , seemed a few teams interested in him though so hopefully he is going to be a great signing .. However looking at wiki it doesn't mention anything about any Columbia appearances which I find interesting it's not like they are blessed with amazing amazing players defensively so usually any players that of that nationality that play in the top leagues usually get picked.

He got into 1 squad for a game against argentina according to wiki but he did his cruciate after that.

I think it's pretty clear now: we're going to use Espinosa as part of a back 3 alongside Ayala and Gibson in a 3-5-2 formation using Adam Reach and Emilio Nsue as wingbacks and Rhodes and Falcao upfront.

Is it?

From the ten facts on the website:

3. He only played once for Sevilla’s first team, against Osasuna in May 2011, when he lined up against former Boro men Damia Abella and Kike Sola.

4. Sevilla lost the game 3-2 and Kike Sola was in fine form, scoring two of Osasuna’s goals.

I'm not sure that's something the club should be shouting about...

He's not a starter (yet), injured, needs time, AK won't go 3-5-2, it will be the 4-2-3-1 he has always used. We are building a squad, Fischer, Espinosa are squad members, others will follow, maybe Mandi, Gaston and two or three more.

Need some PL experience now, it that Morrison, Redmond, Klosse? fine balance between potential and the harsh reality of life in the PL but in SG and AK we trust.