• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm finding it hard to trust Graeme Bailey when one of the hashtags he used on his tweet was. " #championship " a professional journalist and he can't even get the league of the club he apparently supports correct

Has anyone got an opinion on whether he is even reputable? I've seen some very tenuous rumours presented as pure fact on HITC before, like they try to be first to the news at the risk of making a mistake. £12 million seems a lot for this guy at first look, even with add-ons. If it were €12 million with add-ons, so really €8 million = £6.5 million initial fee that'd be a bit more like it.

Edit: That "Boom! Shake shake shake De Roon!" chant has got to be worth a couple extra mil mind. ;)

He has a lot of very good contacts and he reports a lot of what he hears in real time. As we all know fine well things change fast in football which is why he appears unreputable at times.

Jese is expected to leave Real on loan this summer. Bundesliga and La Liga clubs are mentioned as interested parties. Could we be in with a shout if Karanka uses his old Madrid ties?

I'm finding it hard to trust Graeme Bailey when one of the hashtags he used on his tweet was. " #championship " a professional journalist and he can't even get the league of the club he apparently supports correct

Has anyone got an opinion on whether he is even reputable? I've seen some very tenuous rumours presented as pure fact on HITC before, like they try to be first to the news at the risk of making a mistake. £12 million seems a lot for this guy at first look, even with add-ons. If it were €12 million with add-ons, so really €8 million = £6.5 million initial fee that'd be a bit more like it.

Edit: That "Boom! Shake shake shake De Roon!" chant has got to be worth a couple extra mil mind. ;)

He has a lot of very good contacts and he reports a lot of what he hears in real time. As we all know fine well things change fast in football which is why he appears unreputable at times.

Ah cool, just helps to know the context of who's writing the rumour. ;)

Jesé would be an amazing addition, but I fear out of our league in terms of his potential suitors and his wages.

I know Jese is going to have bigger suiters, especially if it's true that Leverkusen are in for him. But you never know now that we have a Spanish coach who has a lot of contacts in Madrid and has worked with the spanish youth teams and most likely Jese too. Karanka is also well respected in Spain. That could do a lot to sway a play now that it's only a loan. Doubt wages would be a problem.

Don't know if its been mentioned but on Wikipedia Marten De Roon in the career section shows the 3 clubs he's played for (including present) and Middlesbrough in red letters.

Means nothing. Anyone can change the info on Wikipedia.

Don't know if its been mentioned but on Wikipedia Marten De Roon in the career section shows the 3 clubs he's played for (including present) and Middlesbrough in red letters.

I could make Messi a Middlesbrough player on Wikipedia, it's easy lol

I could make Messi a Middlesbrough player on Wikipedia, it's easy lol

No it's not. I'll have you know only De Roon or Neil Bausor can change information on his Wiki page.

Signing Confirmed... :P

I'll be happy with the de roon signing if it comes off. Not seen much of him but he's a good age and was the stand out player for atalanta last season. Looks to be very much in the Matic mould (athletic/strong and decent technically) and I think most were asking for this type of player to compliment Clayton.

I know Jese is going to have bigger suiters, especially if it's true that Leverkusen are in for him. But you never know now that we have a Spanish coach who has a lot of contacts in Madrid and has worked with the spanish youth teams and most likely Jese too. Karanka is also well respected in Spain. That could do a lot to sway a play now that it's only a loan. Doubt wages would be a problem.

Ah I didn't see you said on loan, that makes it much more interesting. Still unlikely you'd have to say, but yeah personal connections can go a surprisingly long way.

Do you have anything for us Stubbzy, besides potatoes and cream?

I'm still wondering if the de Roon rumour is as far along as Graeme Bailey is led to believe.

Do you have anything for us Stubbzy, besides potatoes and cream?

I'm still wondering if the de Roon rumour is as far along as Graeme Bailey is led to believe.

erm, excuse me - what do you need more than Potatoes and Cream!