• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure what to think of him to be honest. Seems not to have an amazing record, and was playing second fiddle to Kalinic at Fiorentina this season for most of the time. Also ended the season injured... starting to see a pattern here... :-/

Having said that, at least he is used to playing as a lone striker, as I think that is a must for any striker we eventually bring in. Just wish it was someone a bit less of a risk, especially at that price.

Don't understand the Matt Ritchie to Newcastle thing. Why is he leaving the Prem for championship? Why does he want to leave Bournemouth? Why are Bournemouth even contemplating his sale?

Newcastle, regardless of division, are a far bigger side than Bournemouth. Maybe he thinks that with Rafa in charge, they can come up in one season and then be a better bet in the PL long term than Bournemouth, particularly as Howe may be tempted to move elsewhere this year.

KM SPECIAL:

Boro interested in Fiotentine striker Khouma Babacar who is valued at €15m minimum.

http://www.gazzamercato.it/fiorentina/fiorentina-duello-sassuolo-middlesbrough-per-babacar/?refresh_ce-cp

Now this I like

didn't someone mention him earlier in the year? said we were looking at him if we get promoted IRC

quality player

His agent is Michael Agazzi's agent. Just to throw some more fuel on the fire.

Now that IS interesting

KM SPECIAL:

Boro interested in Fiotentine striker Khouma Babacar who is valued at €15m minimum.

http://www.gazzamercato.it/fiorentina/fiorentina-duello-sassuolo-middlesbrough-per-babacar/?refresh_ce-cp

Now this I like

didn't someone mention him earlier in the year? said we were looking at him if we get promoted IRC

quality player

Now that IS interesting

That's just what I thought. I was scrolling down his agents list on transfermarkt and they're all nobodies then out of nowhere Agazzi just popped up

Now this I like

quality player

Now that IS interesting

That's just what I thought. I was scrolling down his agents list on transfermarkt and they're all nobodies then out of nowhere Agazzi just popped up

That's is very interesting, and what did Agazzi say to you when he popped up?

quality player

Now that IS interesting

That's is very interesting, and what did Agazzi say to you when he popped up?

Si.

Morning to all

Sounds very promising, let's get this one tied up and then quickly move on to right back, attacking mid, striker to name but three posaitions we need improved..

Has Gaston's work permit reached the appeal stage yet? anyone know?

Morning to all

Sounds very promising, let's get this one tied up and then quickly move on to right back, attacking mid, striker to name but three posaitions we need improved..

Has Gaston's work permit reached the appeal stage yet? anyone know?

Last I heard they were still preparing a case for the appeal. I would of thought with the window opening tomorrow it would be some point next week.