oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Appreciate the info, KM. Have no reason to doubt that you have been given some tasty info. Guess we can only wait and see what the next month brings.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My word.

I have information but I can't say anything. Why say anything then!?

Because it's KM and he literally cannot go one day without posting something transfer related, no matter how vague.

That's his "thing".

Appreciate the info, KM. Have no reason to doubt that you have been given some tasty info. Guess we can only wait and see what the next month brings.

What info? Or do you mean you appreciate the info that he may or may not have been given some tasty info?

What info? Or do you mean you appreciate the info that he may or may not have been given some tasty info?

that the club is working on a big transfer that hasn't been mentioned yet (or was mentioned and deemed out of reach by most) 

considering De Roon is almost there and Barbar has already hit the press it must be A N Other

As we still need a RB, RM, AM and Striker - the MASSIVE probably means it's either a RM or Striker ( assuming that Ramirez will be 1st choice AM)

We also need a GK, but I wouldn't class Valdez or Krul as MASSIVE in this context

The fee for De Roon is £8m rising to £10.7-£11.5m after add ons, according to this article

http://www.alfredopedulla.com/esclusiva-middlesbrough-aspetta-de-roon-le-visite/#XZ1eHtVov4DTTfhD.99

translation:

Exclusive: Middlesbrough awaits de Roon for visits

Marten de Roon has been waiting for visits from Middlesbrough. In the last hours the deal has surged almost decisive. The operation for the Dutch midfielder breaks through the wall of the 10 million with bonuses approaching 13-14. Indispensable offer for Atalanta who is about to give the green light, missing a few details. On de Roon was Napoli who has decided not to pursue than the option torn in January. And Middlesbrough proposal is pharaonic.

I for one am quite happy to believe that there is a genuine reason not to share the details and would prefer not to go down the “You won’t tell so you know nothing” route, we seem to go down every window. Looking forward to the story breaking one way or another.

cheers for the heightened expectation KM

that the club is working on a big transfer that hasn't been mentioned yet (or was mentioned and deemed out of reach by most) 

considering De Roon is almost there and Barbar has already hit the press it must be A N Other

As we still need a RB, RM, AM and Striker - the MASSIVE probably means it's either a RM or Striker ( assuming that Ramirez will be 1st choice AM)

We also need a GK, but I wouldn't class Valdez or Krul as MASSIVE in this context

All I will say is he's not been mentioned thus far, it would be a ridiculously good signing for many Prem clubs let alone a newly promoted club.

I don't want to share the name because it's not my info I do not want to take any credit for it, I'm leaving it to the source to decide whether or not he wants to share the name.

Oh, and I'm at work hence my lack of activity.

All I will say is he's not been mentioned thus far, it would be a ridiculously good signing for many Prem clubs let alone a newly promoted club.

I don't want to share the name because it's not my info I do not want to take any credit for it, I'm leaving it to the source to decide whether or not he wants to share the name.

fair enough, but was the rest of my Dark Knight Analysis correct?