• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd take 3m for Nugent with another striker coming in. I'd like to recoup what we paid and as much as I'm grateful for his services to us in the championship, I don't think he can cut it in the prem.

I'd take 3m for Nugent with another striker coming in. I'd like to recoup what we paid and as much as I'm grateful for his services to us in the championship, I don't think he can cut it in the prem.

Yeah basically all of this.

I have it on good authority Boro have received a bid a little over £3m for Nugent, not a clue who from though!

Also been told from a well connected Derby fan today that they have been offered Rhodes and have made an offer.

He doesn't know how much though.

He could be on the wind up.

Yeah basically all of this.

Agreed. It would be a decent deal, however would he be interested to drop into the Championship AGAIN. Unless he is offered a much better deal or it's somewhere he really wants to live, then I can see him staying and fiighting for his place.

I have it on good authority Boro have received a bid a little over £3m for Nugent, not a clue who from though!

Also been told from a well connected Derby fan today that they have been offered Rhodes and have made an offer.

Personally I'd be disappointed if we let Rhodes go. It makes very little sense to buy him for so much in january and sell him 6 months later.

Personally I'd be disappointed if we let Rhodes go. It makes very little sense to buy him for so much in january and sell him 6 months later.

The only reason I can think we would sell him is if the rumours of him being one of the main causes of the bust up is true and AK wants him gone. 

It would be a shame as he was beginning to look the business. Hope it's not true.

The only reason I can think we would sell him is if the rumours of him being one of the main causes of the bust up is true and AK wants him gone. 

It would be a shame as he was beginning to look the business. Hope it's not true.

I still think that the one player in the squad I'd name that wouldn't be involved in stuff like that is Jordan Rhodes.

The dude is the gentlest, softest spoken man I've ever seen!

I still think that the one player in the squad I'd name that wouldn't be involved in stuff like that is Jordan Rhodes.

So was my wife untill she sealed the deal :@

So was my wife untill she sealed the deal :@

Your wife was a gentle, softly spoken man?