• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Biglia would be a quality signing like but can't see it happening if de roon officially joins.

Candreva was one of Italy's best plays this tournament but Italian players rarely leave Italy.

Not going to lie, these days my most reliable "sauce" is cold and in the fridge! :) mainly because I really don't chase for info anymore. However I've had my fair share of exclusives, Adomah, Bennet(sale), Graham, Vossen, Rhodes, Butterfield. Emnes (sale we turned down 7.5m)

Just busy with life guys.

Lol I've heard a fair bit from Italy if I'm honest with you, I'll sit tight until I hear anything solid! Gone the days of me creaming up the place only for it to end up all over my face lol.

Lol I've heard a fair bit from Italy if I'm honest with you, I'll sit tight until I hear anything solid! Gone the days of me creaming up the place only for it to end up all over my face lol.

fancy pm'ing some names across as evidence? ;)

This place is as dull as dishwater right now, Can't we let it all kick off again?

I'll start... Will i don't care much for your hair style..

Any of that info about strikers?

to be fair if you just say these are some names ive heard mentioned there would be no cream to end up all over your face, Maybe its the way some ITK'ers come across that makes people 'throw it back in their faces'

This place is as dull as dishwater right now, Can't we let it all kick off again?

I'll start... Will i don't care much for your hair style..

Humpty, I feel that using all the kings horses and all the kings men to assist in your surgical procedures is a massive misappropriation of the country's resources.

Curtis Main signs for the mighty Portsmouth.

And another name to cross out.

DONE DEAL: West Ham winger Michail Antonio has signed a new four-year contract.