oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

In Florida for 3 weeks so only getting to pop on here a couple of times a day but it's getting awfully exciting isn't it? Valdes would be a really good signing and either one of RVP or Negredo would be quality. Still think we need a RW,RB a LB should husband go but it's definitely starting to come together

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Id rather have Carlos bacca like

Who knows if the rumours of Rhodes being sold are true we could get them both haha.

Rhodes and Nugent OUT, RVP, Bacca, Aboubakar, Negredo IN. :D

Id rather have Carlos bacca like

Who knows if the rumours of Rhodes being sold are true we could get them both haha.

Rhodes and Nugent OUT, RVP, Bacca, Aboubakar, Negredo IN. :D

....and they say players have no loyalty :)

Just been catching up on today's news. What a time to be alive! I think van persie would be superb for us.

I love how well we're going about our transfer business. All the planning, time and effort Gibbo Et al have put in setting up the scouting etc seem to be paying great dividends. Teams like Hull and Burnley must be looking on at us pretty enviously

Don't want negredo the way they were going on in that article, we seem like a last resort for him. Fair enough he's a big player and wants to stay in Spain just don't see the point bringing him over if it's not what he wants.

I didn't even like Negredo that much as a potential before this article people are talking about.

I don't remember him doing much in the league. He only got 9 goals in the Prem with much better players around him. The fact he was sent back to Spain after 1 year would suggest either:

A) City didn't want him

B) He was homesick

C) Both

Just been catching up on today's news. What a time to be alive! I think van persie would be superb for us.

I love how well we're going about our transfer business. All the planning, time and effort Gibbo Et al have put in setting up the scouting etc seem to be paying great dividends. Teams like Hull and Burnley must be looking on at us pretty enviously

I doubt we've been scouting these names that have cropped up over the last 24 or so hours. Probably just picking names out of a hat. :D

I doubt we've been scouting these names that have cropped up over the last 24 or so hours. Probably just picking names out of a hat. :D

Even if we haven't scouted those two in particular, do you think Burnley had ever heard of De Roon or Fisher. Their scouting system mainly consists of *buy all the best championship players for inflated prices* :D

Even if we haven't scouted those two in particular, do you think Burnley had ever heard of De Roon or Fisher. Their scouting system mainly consists of *buy all the best championship players for inflated prices* :D

What you on about? Didn't you know Andre Gray only cost them a couple of footballs and a few Calypsos from the corner shop?

Can we rule bacca out of all talk on here, it's mental haha. He was milans best player last season and cost them nearly 30mil. He's not going anywhere but up from Milan.

Can we rule bacca out of all talk on here, it's mental haha. He was milans best player last season and cost them nearly 30mil. He's not going anywhere but up from Milan.

Isn't this just a dodgy rumour with no substance? Bacca is definitely only going to go up, I doubt anyone thought that one could happen really. At least with Valdes he's a free agent and RVP has had his issues with Fener (didn't all their fans turn on him at some point this season?)