• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or we're just signing players better than what we have?

This forum loves a conspiracy!

Who said we love a conspiracy???

Gimme a name!!

Was it Downing? I bet it was Downing:@

It was Downing :(

Well what a few weeks it's been!! Bit of an understatement that really! Works been hectic lately so haven't been able to post on here much only the odd check but I've got to say I'm over the moon with the work done by the club.

Whatever people say about the players who've signed the commitment and tanasity shown by the people doing the work behind the scenes is immense and looks to be really paying off. I for one can't wait to be at the riverside next season it's like the Juninho years again :D the interviews by the new boys are really good they come across really well and keen and the Valdes signing is immense to say the least what ever people think about him, and the Subotic link is unreal it really is if we pull this off when apparently Liverpool and Sunderland are keen then it shows the rest of the league we mean business I hope it all works but regardless I'm looking forward to this season so much now!!

So we got Valdes and hopefully Subotic and Ramirez and then I only see 2 more coming in? Anyone know if the Silva deal is still live?? What Striker do ppl think we will sign?

at least 3 for me. RB, an attacking midfielder and a striker are dead certs.

I'm still lost for words as to what has been happening this week. This just shows the pulling power of AK, Orta and Kenyon. Imagine if AK had not come back after the fall out, we'd be discussing Rob Green and Daryl Murphy. :D

I'm still lost for words as to what has been happening this week. This just shows the pulling power of AK, Orta and Kenyon. Imagine if AK had not come back after the fall out, we'd be discussing Rob Green and Daryl Murphy. :D

Bring back Rob Hulse

So we got Valdes and hopefully Subotic and Ramirez and then I only see 2 more coming in? Anyone know if the Silva deal is still live?? What Striker do ppl think we will sign?

Subtopics has same problem as Ramirez - doesn't qualify for work permit. Serbian and stopped playing for national team after some dispute. According to Echo we will have to appeal to get permit. Would have thought we would get one, but it would delay actual signing

Subtopics has same problem as Ramirez - doesn't qualify for work permit. Serbian and stopped playing for national team after some dispute. According to Echo we will have to appeal to get permit. Would have thought we would get one, but it would delay actual signing

He has German citizenship I believe.

I thought Ramirez problem was that pre contract meant he had joined a low category league otherwise a permit would have been easy.

Subotic is coming from a category 1 league so it should be straight forward.

And apparently Karanka flounced because the player who instigated the meeting went over karankas head and took the players concerns straight to Gibson.

I thought Ramirez problem was that pre contract meant he had joined a low category league otherwise a permit would have been easy.

Subotic is coming from a category 1 league so it should be straight forward.

And apparently Karanka flounced because the player who instigated the meeting went over karankas head and took the players concerns straight to Gibson.

If that's true that'd *** anyone off.