Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Negredo + Babacar in.. Nuge out.

Then one more attacking midfielder a right back and Subotic.. Summer done.

Probably 40mil for those two combined and only one would play. I'd say it's unlikely!

We only need one striker. We only had two all last season (kike sola doesn't count) and we coped with a much longer season. One top class striker for first choice, Rhodes as rotation and bench and Nugent as 3rd choice. Sorted

Is it just me or have we not been linked with any proper right sided player yet? We've been linked with a few who play left side cutting in and ofc we have fischer who is left/central. I'm not talking about guy who "can" do a job there, I'm talking about guys who played 30+ games in that position last season.

Is it just me or have we not been linked with any proper right sided player yet? We've been linked with a few who play left side cutting in and ofc we have fischer who is left/central. I'm not talking about guy who "can" do a job there, I'm talking about guys who played 30+ games in that position last season.

I guess Redmond would count and that demari gray loan rumour.

Somebody on FMTTM saying that from the chatter on Twitter it now seems the Subotic to ***nal story was a ruse and they aren't in for him. Apparently there are a couple of agents suggesting in the last hour or so that he's chosen us. I can't be bothered to trawl through Twitter myself though haha.

Somebody on FMTTM saying that from the chatter on Twitter it now seems the Subotic to ***nal story was a ruse and they aren't in for him. Apparently there are a couple of agents suggesting in the last hour or so that he's chosen us. I can't be bothered to trawl through Twitter myself though haha.

Ok mate to save you the bother I've trawled through Twitter for you. Didn't see anything about Subotic but now know what

5 people are having for their tea

Pinkponce is fishing for Magpies

And Smogonthetees is fishing for everyone else

Hope this helps ;)