oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

@CroSports_: West Ham will turn to Fiorentina's Babacar if they fail to reach personal terms with Bacca, via @DiMarzio.

Wish West Ham would *** off, they linked with just about every player going.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My guess is Jonathan Otto

He's listed as a LB on transfermarket

Maybe he's two footed?

He is. He can play with both feet and has played almost equal number of games left or right. On paper he could be a decent signing as he can also cover left back if friend is injured. At least he turns out to be very good on FM:)

The RB would be a starter. Still no info on name or club.

Subotic stayed at Rockliffe yesterday

We're definitely in for Babacar

Exciting news. Is babacar a target we working on now? Have you heard anything about Gastons Work permit? Great info Lurker.

Jonathan Otto (or Jonny as he's commonly referred to) would be a ridiculous singing. Young player with a decent starting level of ability and bags of potential.

Two seasons ago he was a RB, I haven't kept up with him this year but he's definitely right footed!

Smogonthetees claiming a player will be shown around rockliffe today while we play York then deleted the tweet and said he had been told off, I think we all know he doesn't know much more than the rest of us..

See what you can find out lurker :D

Smogonthetees claiming a player will be shown around rockliffe today while we play York then deleted the tweet and said he had been told off, I think we all know he doesn't know much more than the rest of us..

See what you can find out lurker :D

Ha glad you saw that! Probably Subotic

Smog on the tees has been on about Diego Chapel again or someone else because he took a tweet down after apperntly being told off by his sauce. Will try see who he was on about.

I wouldn't believe anything that guy says. I don't think he has ever been remotely correct.

Boro are in talks with Valencia for Álvaro Negredo - The sun

RVP wants 100k a week

I'd be chuffed with Negredo. He's a beast, great technical ability and great finishing ability. I can't quite believe we're being linked with the calibre of players that have surfaced this week.

I've said many a time him and Zabaleta were my favourite players at City in that season he was there. I was gutted when he left the Prem. I'd love Zabaleta anarl.

If we do sign Subotic, I wonder what sort of transfer budget we are looking at overall.

Viktor Fischer - £4m

Marten de Roon - £12m

Subotic - £8m

New RB - around £5m?

New striker - around £15m?

Plus there's been talk for a while that we've got a bid for Rafa Silva on the table but that he's not deciding anything until after the Euros, so we could be looking at another winger or AM if we don't get him.

Not sure £15 Million would get an upgrade on Rhodes. WHo only need to socre 8-10 this season to beocme a £20 million Striker himself.

Rumours of Albert Adomah to Norwich surfacing..

They need a Redmond replacement. I'd like this to be a thing [bearing in mind we will sign another player for his position].