• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is Husband good enough to be a Premier league backup anyway?

I'm not sure Karanka rated him to be good enough for the Championship.

Come to think of it, has Leadbitter been in any of the preseason training pictures? I don't think Gibson has.

Leadbitter might still be recovering from that op that he had at the end of the season. I can't even remember what his injury was so no idea about timeframe for recovery.

Come to think of it, has Leadbitter been in any of the preseason training pictures? I don't think Gibson has.

Leadbitter might still be recovering from that op that he had at the end of the season. I can't even remember what his injury was so no idea about timeframe for recovery.

It was a hernia. Decent recovery time needed for that.

i was just thinking of player moral with each new signing.

valdes- the spanish/la liga lads are buzzing with the barca legend coming in. even seeing them taking selfies with him makes you realise what a massive lift its given the squad. dimi always knew the score and will be a fans favorite back up for us.

fischer- pretty cheap as things in the market stand. young lad and i'd imagine a good number of the young lads will know him from footy manager and fifa. i think hes another one that will be well liked. the scandies are usually good lads.

de roon, dutch lad not been a star and getting his first big money move. i bet they'll be well happy to be getting in players of his caliber, seeing him on videos at the club. he looks like a top bloke, very happy to be here.

espinosa- free transfer and has been impressing everyone already. another good lad who is very happy to be here.

ramirez coming back, we loved him he loved us. everyone again well happy.

subotic?? these baltic lads are different gravy, tough lads brought up in warring countries. if he comes in he will command respect and no doubt have his opinion and not afraid to share it. no doubt he's a strong character, might end up being made capt. i see him as a nigel pearson type coming in and taking charge. we have a young squad with little top level experience in england. this guy would be a fantastic signing. hes exactly the sort we need him and valdes are vastly experienced at the top level and will be the players we look to when going though a tough spell.

babacar or aboubacar coming in at cf, we'll have to wait and see.

negredo- wait and see, i dont personally want to risk him, but hes very good up top on him own and great in the air. with the amount of crosses we'll be lumping in with our system could be a match made in heaven signing.

subotic?? these baltic lads are different gravy, tough lads brought up in warring countries. 

Balkan, not Baltic. We´ve had one Baltic player, Tarmo Kink, remember him? Lol. Those were the days...

subotic?? these baltic lads are different gravy, tough lads brought up in warring countries. 

Balkan, not Baltic. We´ve had one Baltic player, Tarmo Kink, remember him? Lol. Those were the days...

i will be very happy if we manage to nab subotic!!!!we will have to wait and see

you know what i ment, picky much lol

you know what i ment, picky much lol

think he spent most of his childhood in states, nevertheless would be an unbelievable signing.

Still wondering why Ayala hasn't signed a new contract yet, he should be happy here he's just got promoted to the Premier League with us and you know we'll be offering him good money. There's been reports that we've been in talks with him for ages now and it does make sense that we'd have wanted it all sorted before preseason started. Why is he dithering? Does he want out? Or is he being greedy asking for ridiculous money?

West ham have had their bid for Bacca accepted. That would rule them out of the running for babacar. Still think it will be a while before we get a striker. Possibly after the season has started.

He's Serbian/US so would need a work permit on appeal.

That shouldn´t be a problem, considering he´s coming from Bundesliga and played quite a lot for the Serbian national team before retiring.

He's Serbian/US so would need a work permit on appeal.

That shouldn´t be a problem, considering he´s coming from Bundesliga and played quite a lot for the Serbian national team before retiring.

Yeah I'd think so too. I was just saying that it will be a while before he is ready to work with the team should we agree a deal. So far we have waited weeks for Ramirez to be given the go ahead on appeal.