oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

As I previously said I wasn't to excited about a big money deal for Negredo however a loan arrangement sounds like a no brainer to me and would be a excellent piece of business. 

To think in this inflated market we could potentially have Fischer/De Roon/Subotic/Negredo/Valdes/Espinosa/Barragan/Ramirez all for the total of about £25 million is insane. I would imagine it still leaves us with plenty in the coffers should a big attacking target become available.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because i've heard there has been offer offers tabled. There's not much to explain really.

Little bit incendiary from Brunners imo.

Theres been no concrete news of other talks/offers so as far as we know we are his only option. The thing for us could be him taking his time to decide to see if anyone else comes in and offers him something better.

Because i've heard there has been offer offers tabled. There's not much to explain really.

Little bit incendiary from Brunners imo.

Then just bloody say that!

We were led to believe by several reputable sources that Negredo was a done deal on Sunday. Come Tuesday it sounds like we're negotiating over his wages? If they're asking for too much I'm happy for us to move on tbh.

Yeah that Gazette report even sounded like it's relatively close to not happening at all!

I like Kalas not sure if he premier league class but I think he could make the step up with the right coaching and experience I'd even buy him given the right price I think there could be potential resale value on him.

I would be somewhat surprised if we were in for Kalas still unless the Subotic deal falls apart. It very well might but I still don't think he'd be close to the top of our list with Espinosa and Subotic.

We were led to believe by several reputable sources that Negredo was a done deal on Sunday. Come Tuesday it sounds like we're negotiating over his wages? If they're asking for too much I'm happy for us to move on tbh.

Yeah that Gazette report even sounded like it's relatively close to not happening at all!

Yeah, that was my initial thought too. Doesn't sound promising. That said we will probably announce the deal tonight.