• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be fair I can see how the club might want to get him over here tomorrow get him signed and out of the way and it also gives him a chance to get acquainted with the rest of the players. Probably not something the club want do in Marbella when they're focusing on training, fitness and the upcoming friendly matches and it means he won't be a day behind schedule. Plus a few hundred pounds in flights is nothing to the club I suppose.

Barragan medical tomorrow apparently

Subotic and Negredo to follow?

I hope we save on fuel and just have Negredo come over with Barragan :D

To be honest I'm surprised Barragan is having a medical tomorrow. We are flying out to Marbella on Sunday/Monday presumably with doctors with us.

Yu dont do serious medical checkups on the fly..... They test a lot of things

I know they test a lot of things. Where did I suggest we do it on the fly? We go to the Marbella football centre on Sunday/Monday, we will be taking the club doctors and physios with us and they will be using the very good facilities at the centre to treat any players that pick up injuries whilst we are there. The centre will have all the same medical facilities that Rockcliffe has and the staff will be the same. Why not do the medical there rather than dragging Barragan over here only to go back to Marbella in 3/4 days?

Subotic and Negredo to follow?

To be honest I'm surprised Barragan is having a medical tomorrow. We are flying out to Marbella on Sunday/Monday presumably with doctors with us.

I know they test a lot of things. Where did I suggest we do it on the fly? We go to the Marbella football centre on Sunday/Monday, we will be taking the club doctors and physios with us and they will be using the very good facilities at the centre to treat any players that pick up injuries whilst we are there. The centre will have all the same medical facilities that Rockcliffe has and the staff will be the same. Why not do the medical there rather than dragging Barragan over here only to go back to Marbella in 3/4 days?

Why risk it? Get it done, get it signed. It's a flight, it's peanuts.

Why risk it? Get it done, get it signed.  It's a flight, it's peanuts.

Exactly this. For the cost of a £200 plane ticket.. imagine the uproar if we delayed and then it didn't go through haha

Marca- Barragan tonight left for Middlesbrough for medical Thursday and Negredo close but needs more time.

My guess is both in by Marbella? Negredo 9 on a Boro kit will be a scrapbook moment that's for sure.

There is no reason to wait with the medical until we are in Marbella if the deal is agreed. Get him here, get it done and let him go back and get his affairs in order before joining the rest of the squad I Marbella with full focus on training.

Barragan feels like our 3rd choice RB from the list

Let's hope the standard between the 3 isn't too different

Even if he is 3rd choice, you could argue he is the most likely to succeed straight away, having spent years playing in one of the top leagues against top teams, as opposed to playing in the French and Belgian league. Obviously in a couple of years time Munier + Mandi could prove to be better, but as of yet they're both unproven in the top leagues, where as Barragan isn't, so even if he is just a stop gap for a couple of seasons, he still looks a good fit.

Ok so I was kind of excited about Negredo but I have just watched the token youtube of his best bits and by god he would be some signing his has everything needed to be a striker in our system, he is strong, great with the ball, and would bully defences in the prem.