• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are people picking Gibson over Ayala because of their respective preferred foot?

Think people are picking Gibson over Ayala because it's probably unlikely that Ayala will be fully fit come stoke if he is still injured atm. If last season is anything to go by then Ayala gets in the team every day. I really really hope he stays.

Are people picking Gibson over Ayala because of their respective preferred foot?

More due to the injury worry.

If he's fit he's the first name on the team sheet for me.

Or because he won't sign a new contract

Or because he won't sign a new contract

If he does go will we be buying a replacement? Or will Baptiste be the 4th CB?

dont get me wrong , i love Ayala and hes been outstanding for us in the past two or three seasons ,   but i feel that Gibson would  be much more solid in the premier league  .   no doubting  Ayala has improved quite considerably under AK and with being given a constant run of games and  also feeling wanted here,  but his style is  slightly rash on occasion and theres more of a chance of  errors being punished  at this level

dont get me wrong , i love Ayala and hes been outstanding for us in the past two or three seasons ,   but i feel that Gibson would  be much more solid in the premier league  .   no doubting  Ayala has improved quite considerably under AK and with being given a constant run of games and  also feeling wanted here,  but his style is  slightly rash on occasion and theres more of a chance of  errors being punished  at this level

Gibson has far more errors in his game to be fair. I think Ayala would be a great partner for Subotic, if or when he signs

@TransferCentreL: Alavés, Sporting Gijón and Newcastle United are all interested in signing Fulham defender Fernando Amorebieta.