• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Next few signings will be loans I reckon. Right-winger and maybe another squad option youngster from one of the Manchester clubs.

I gotta say though, the club has done some terrific business so far this summer. Getting it done nice and early gives us a great chance of allowing everyone to gel together.

Next few signings will be loans I reckon. Right-winger and maybe another squad option youngster from one of the Manchester clubs.

I gotta say though, the club has done some terrific business so far this summer. Getting it done nice and early gives us a great chance of allowing everyone to gel together.

We've not spent that much in terms of fees, I've said before I reckon we still have one or two more big money transfers to come.

We've not spent that much in terms of fees, I've said before I reckon we still have one or two more big money transfers to come.

On what position though KM, we would need to move a few on first not for money for places in the 25

On what position though KM, we would need to move a few on first not for money for places in the 25

Agreed we would definitely need to see some outgoings. Winger and striker. Cheapish LB cover as well maybe.

Agreed we would definitely need to see some outgoings. Winger and striker. Cheapish LB cover as well maybe.

After these 3 remaining deals get wrapped up I see 4/5 out de pena, husband, baptiste and carayol. Maybe Forshaw. Then a Winger and a left back, surely cant have three big money strikers

Look I have absolutely no source for this and it more than likely will never happen but I had a dream last night that Juan Mata became Middlesborough's first 20 million pound signing, I woke up excited then realised it was just a dream but now I cant get the thought out my mind. It has to be said that in the same dream I was married to a bowl of rice but still.

I think we should sell Baptiste, Carayol, De Pena (if we can, loan if not) and Nugent. I would also loan out Fry and De Sart. I hear what people are saying about De Sart being a great talent. But if he is such a talent, I don't think sitting on the bench behind Clayton and De Roon is going to help him develop. Send him to the Championship until January, toughen him up and then see if he's ready to make the step up at that stage.