oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Didn't someone on here say that they had seen his ankle and it looked twice the size of the other one?

It was when he originally injured it, however the physios thought it was fine after a few weeks but Ayala was saying it wasn't. 

He was then accused by AK etc.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still seems odd he'd fly to England while we've flown to Spain.

Reckon he's off to marbella.

Any excuse for Bausor to get a midweek trip abroad. 

I think it'll get done over there

On the subject of Gaston's work permit didn't the Northern Echo report that he'd got it on Friday night?

Yes they said Saturday they expect it to be announced within 48 hours. Can't remember if it was in an article or one of their journos on Twitter

I mean it'd be convenient in Marbella was half an hour down the road from Valencia but Google says it's 440 miles. I suppose it'll be whatever's more convenient for the club.

I mean it'd be convenient in Marbella was half an hour down the road from Valencia but Google says it's 440 miles. I suppose it'll be whatever's more convenient for the club.

Id struggle to believe that still isn't more convenient than flying to a different country.

You can see why AK and Ayala fell out if the above rumours are correct.

From Ayala's point of view, if you feel injured then you most of the time are probably genuinely interested. Everyone that plays sport on here will surely agree that you can always feel when something is not quite right, and not 100%. I suppose these things aren't always picked up on scans. He might have been worried about aggravating the injury, and hence didn't want to risk it. For a competitive sportsperson, surely if he was fit, he'd want to play?

From Karanka's point of view, Ayala is our best defender. The Leeds game was in the midst of our horror run of games where we were really struggling, and leaking stupid goals. You're best defender comes out and says he can't play, despite your medical team passing him as fit. Must be so frustrating, and with the stress of our poor run and amounting pressure, may not have handled the situation well.

Either way, hopefully it can be water under the bridge. However, if it seems to be an ongoing problem with this injury, we do really need to put provisions in place (Subotic) to not only fill the void, but make it hard for him to get back into the team.

You can see why AK and Ayala fell out if the above rumours are correct.

From Ayala's point of view, if you feel injured then you most of the time are probably genuinely interested. Everyone that plays sport on here will surely agree that you can always feel when something is not quite right, and not 100%. I suppose these things aren't always picked up on scans. He might have been worried about aggravating the injury, and hence didn't want to risk it. For a competitive sportsperson, surely if he was fit, he'd want to play?

From Karanka's point of view, Ayala is our best defender. The Leeds game was in the midst of our horror run of games where we were really struggling, and leaking stupid goals. You're best defender comes out and says he can't play, despite your medical team passing him as fit. Must be so frustrating, and with the stress of our poor run and amounting pressure, may not have handled the situation well.

Either way, hopefully it can be water under the bridge. However, if it seems to be an ongoing problem with this injury, we do really need to put provisions in place (Subotic) to not only fill the void, but make it hard for him to get back into the team.

Add to that Grant playing on with a Hernia etc..

Seems obvious after all of todays news but as of 5 minutes ago a Valencia outlet saying Negredo announcement on his departure is merely a few hours away.

Will depend on Medical Facilities/availability etc.

Probably want the medical done by doctors the club know and trust. Plus he can join up with the squad at anytime.

Will depend on Medical Facilities/availability etc.

Probably want the medical done by doctors the club know and trust. Plus he can join up with the squad at anytime.

We signed Kike over there, does anyone know if he had his medical there?