• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a rumour on FMTTM that Negredo is having a medical today, along with another player (not Subotic)

Yeh I think Gazetter said Negredo medical today too - Lurker said possibility of a double, possibly even triple signing today - here's hoping! :)

Spotted a rumour on FMTTM that Negredo is having a medical today, along with another player (not Subotic)

Yeh I think Gazetter said Negredo medical today too - Lurker said possibility of a double, possibly even triple signing today - here's hoping! :)

But I assumed that meant Ramirez and Negredo, possibly Subotic.

If this rumour is to believed, there's another name there as well.

That was my understanding of what Lurker said, too.

That was my understanding of what Lurker said, too.

Adnan Januzaj?

Reading through that thread, he said this yesterday

"Good news - MFC confirmed to AK his additional three faces will arrive in Spain this week to meet up with the squad. These include Negrado and Subotic. Also new forward player from 'big club'."

Ayoze Perez, he's from a "big club"  :D

Reading through that thread, he said this yesterday

"Good news - MFC confirmed to AK his additional three faces will arrive in Spain this week to meet up with the squad. These include Negrado and Subotic. Also new forward player from 'big club'."

Ayoze Perez, he's from a "big club"  :D

Swap for Nugent ;)

Juanjo Vila is world renowned a*** coaches as one of the world best innovators in pressing shapes and organisational structure of a team. I attended his seminar at Loughborough uni a couple of years ago when he was with a analytical company pioneering software that he said would revolutionise football in Spain.

I'm impressed with that appointment it shows our ambition and he matches our ambition he wants to prove his life work that tactics can be improved constantly just like fitness.

Juanjo Vila is world renowned a*** coaches as one of the world best innovators in pressing shapes and organisational structure of a team. I attended his seminar at Loughborough uni a couple of years ago when he was with a analytical company pioneering software that he said would revolutionise football in Spain.

I'm impressed with that appointment it shows our ambition and he matches our ambition he wants to prove his life work that tactics can be improved constantly just like fitness.

Plan B has arrived :cool: