oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Doesn't Nugent only have 1 year left on his contract? Unless it's a short term loan and we have the option to recall him it would make little sense on our part to let him leave on loan. Plus the only way I see him departing is if we bring in a replacement.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doesn't Nugent only have 1 year left on his contract? Unless it's a short term loan and we have the option to recall him it would make little sense on our part to let him leave on loan. Plus the only way I see him departing is if we bring in a replacement.

signed  a 3yr deal when he moved here last summer

signed  a 3yr deal when he moved here last summer

Ah right. For some reason I thought it was only a 2 year deal.

In Aitor's interview after last nights game he gave a special mention to the 3 strikers saying how happy he is to have Negredo, Rhodes and Nugent. I think he's relatively happy with the forward line. No mention of Stuani so maybe he is to continue playing on right wing?

Still feel we need to add more quality in attacking midfield.

Loaning Nugent out would make no sense to us. It's like Del Boy loaning out his clapped-out Robin Reliant. Sell and get rid is the best option :P

Remember this is the player who contributed to more goals than anyone else in our squad last season. He might not be first choice in the Prem, but he's still got a lot to offer.

Will Keane is sick got him on fm16 absolute beast. Rate him in real life as well been so solid for Derby

Bournemouth are trying to buy the relegation battle with sub standard players. IMO

*edited this so it didn't look like it was written by a 12yr old

Swansea trying for Tello on loan but Barcelona want a sale.Would love him here & can play on either wing

Yes please. I really hope were making moves for another AM/RM before the end of the window. It's all gone a bit quiet really.

Swansea trying for Tello on loan but Barcelona want a sale.Would love him here & can play on either wing

Yes please. I really hope were making moves for another AM/RM before the end of the window. It's all gone a bit quiet really.

Nixon mentioned a few weeks back that we still wanted Montero but Swansea wanted too much money.We Deffo need a pacy winger, ideally someone who can play on both wings so we can hit teams on the break.Imagine:

Negredo

Fischer Ramirez Tello

De Roon Clayton

Linked with amadou from Lille.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Transfert-ibrahim-amadou-lille-plait-a-middlesbrough/709153#xtor=RSS-1

French article so if anyone can translate

Only via  translation service

Promoted to the Premier League, Middlesbrough following the defensive middle Lille Ibrahim Amadou (23 years, under contract until 2019). A priori, the LOSC is not the seller, unless substantial offer for a player bought € 2 million to Nancy last summer.

Comments:

•  
  • tiflohardstyle - July 23 at 10:19 p.m..
    What we will have in the middle if he leaves? ... we will not forget can be played on a table in this year ... he had a good season it progresses, we must keep it as pending not many arrivals ...
    ALERTREACT

• pirate64 - July 23 at 21:36.
    Minimum 50 million
    ALERTREACT

• Lille France . - July 23 at 16:50
    If it is sold, I would ask all supporters and fans of the LOSC to boycott their subscription. Leaders must stop taking us for quiches.
    ALERTREACT

• Uweseeler - July 24 at 9:29.
      Unfortunately it's too late subscriptions have already been taken over, as they still are launching the campaign before or just at the end of the season, we bai ...! For next year I will renounce the tacit agreement. I must say that since 2012 we created the stage of neighborhood friendships that make even bad games we have a good time !!
      TO ALERT

[*]

jlecamionneur - July 23 at 13:30.

Much of the transfer window Losc quite like it at the moment, so if they sell Amadou I would be very disappointed given the season he made .. I feel ca see all year, be happy at the beginning and ultimately see departures that were not planned ...

ALERTREACT

• Lille France . - July 23 at 15:12
      As Adama Traore? at the end of the transfer window last year, the rest is history ...
      TO ALERT

• Uweseeler - July 24 at 9:55.
      For Traore what a mess in Monaco if that could be a lesson for Amadou !!
      TO ALERT

[*]

Guigui88ASNL - July 23 at 10:34.

Good player that can play several defensive positions (def middle or central defender). Middlesbrough makes a good smart recruitment. (I am not speaking here of Amadou)

ALERTREACT

[*]

inyourfacebaby - July 23 at 9:51.

I hope we will not sell it. I fully expect to see associated with Sankharé in midfield.

ALERTREACT

[*]

LOSC1944 - July 23 at 8:24.

A future crack, sure ... Tired of being robbed every summer !! - "

ALERTREACT

• steph054 - July 23 at 9:37.
      c is Nancy who was robbed and not LOSC
      TO ALERT

[*]

losc11 - July 23 at 8:13.

We must not sell it is a future great player

ALERTREACT

[*]

recreativohuelva - July 23 at 8:12.

It Pete Amadou fire

ALERTREACT

[*]

arracheurdechicots - July 23 at 8:10.

Bcp too early ... too early. In two years is 15 million ?? !

ALERTREACT

"Promoted to the Premier League, Middlesbrough are following Lille defensive midfielder Ibrahim Amadou (23 years, under contract until 2019 ). Eseentially, LOSC is not a seller, unless they get a big offer for a player bought for €2m from Nancy last summer."

Will Keane is sick got him on fm16 absolute beast. Rate him in real life as well been so solid for Derby

Bournemouth are trying to buy the relegation battle with sub standard players. IMO

might be getting Will Keane and Will Hughes mixed up a bit there ;)

I know Wikipedia needs to be taken with a pinch of salt and most places he is described as a defensive midfielder but the wiki bit says he currently plays as a centre-back. So whilst his main position is central midfield - could we be aware of his past playing in defense and see him as being capable of playing that position for us?