oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

I cant believe all the negativity surrounding Guzan, I havent posted much due to it plus the fact nobody has welcomed me lol (laughs sarcastically,).

As I said, I am an ICTFC supporter, we signed the Welsh goalkeeper, Owain Fon Williams last summer and on his debut against Astra in Europa Lge qualifier, he made a mistake so after that, I had my doubts but soon changed my mind.

Anyway, what positions need filled in your opinion?

PS. feel free to loan players to ICT (sticks tongue out), preferably a striker or centre half. Any ideas lol?

Welcome to the forum, how rude of us!

Not meaning to sound funny, but what brings you here? Do we have some link with Inverness Caledonian Thistle that I'm not aware of? Seems a bit of a random place to join, lol :)

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would take Knockaert. Would work well with Ramirez.

Wow. Sorry, I wouldn't go anywhere near Knockaert. There's a reason he keeps ending up in the championship. Also, what a horrible little git he is. Diving, crying, feigning injury. I don't want him anywhere near us.

Wow. Sorry, I wouldn't go anywhere near Knockaert. There's a reason he keeps ending up in the championship. Also, what a horrible little git he is. Diving, crying, feigning injury. I don't want him anywhere near us.

He would fit right in the premier league then.

I cant believe all the negativity surrounding Guzan, I havent posted much due to it plus the fact nobody has welcomed me lol (laughs sarcastically,).

As I said, I am an ICTFC supporter, we signed the Welsh goalkeeper, Owain Fon Williams last summer and on his debut against Astra in Europa Lge qualifier, he made a mistake so after that, I had my doubts but soon changed my mind.

PS. feel free to loan players to ICT (sticks tongue out), preferably a striker or centre half. Any ideas lol?

Not meaning to sound funny, but what brings you here? Do we have some link with Inverness Caledonian Thistle that I'm not aware of? Seems a bit of a random place to join, lol :)

I am not aware of one no, and its fine, you don't sound funny or cheeky, I understand why you ask.

To be frank, I started to follow Boro after the play off final a couple of seasons ago and was urging you to win the title last season. I follow most clubs that get promoted or ones with Scottish managers and that is because I like the underdogs.

By the way, I am Scottish lol, please go easy on me (tongue out).

He would fit right in the premier league then.

He wouldn't, he's ***.

PS. feel free to loan players to ICT (sticks tongue out), preferably a striker or centre half.   Any ideas lol?

I am not aware of one no, and its fine, you don't sound funny or cheeky, I understand why you ask.

To be frank, I started to follow Boro after the play off final a couple of seasons ago and was urging you to win the title last season.  I follow most clubs that get promoted or ones with Scottish managers and that is because I like the underdogs.

Scottish managers? I'm not sure we've ever had a Scottish manager. Can't think of anyone.

PS. feel free to loan players to ICT (sticks tongue out), preferably a striker or centre half.   Any ideas lol?

To be frank, I started to follow Boro after the play off final a couple of seasons ago and was urging you to win the title last season.  I follow most clubs that get promoted or ones with Scottish managers and that is because I like the underdogs.

Scottish managers? I'm not sure we've ever had a Scottish manager. Can't think of anyone.

I'd just about eradicated that also.