oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

I don't think there's anything in that Zidane story. Mirror just putting 2 + 2 together with AK's Madrid connection. I think we'll spend big on another attacking mid, CB and defensive mid going by all these new links Amadou, Bentaleb etc

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Andre Ayew close to agreeing personal terms with Middlesbrough. http://soccer-rumours.com?story=12&buying=26&selling=4&player=1soccer-rumours.com/?story=12&buyi … #boro #swans

This is another of their stories: http://soccer-rumours.com/?story=26&buying=25&selling=26&player=1

So yeh, it's just a fake site mate.

What an awful site hahaha: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%27I+think+the+move+is+unwise%27%2C+said+Lineker.+%27He+should+stay+with+Swansea+for+another+few+seasons+at+least.%27

I would take Pione Sisto over Knockeart. He is talking to Celta Vigo and is available around 4,5 million.

If Sisto is available for less than 5 million we should be all over it.

andre ayew, what a canny player he is to. swansea would be in bother without him and sigurdsson. they were by far the swans best players last season.

i would even dare dream of a player of his calibre ditching an established prem side for us. more likely he'd leave to join a big side like chelsea, man utd, ***nal.

his brother at villa couldnt lace his boots.

Reckon any youngsters will get a look in?

I think Fry will be around the first team squad until Ayala is back up and running. Hoping that Chapman/Jackson get long loans to Championship clubs. Jakupovic is the one I'm curious about though, I'm hoping he makes an appearance in the first team squad for a cup game or 2.

Reckon any youngsters will get a look in?

I think Fry will be around the first team squad until Ayala is back up and running. Hoping that Chapman/Jackson get long loans to Championship clubs. Jakupovic is the one I'm curious about though, I'm hoping he makes an appearance in the first team squad for a cup game or 2.

Yeah I was thinking this too. Reckon it will be good experience for them and help with their development, and they're probably our best youngsters.

What do people think we're going to do with Reach? AK does seem to be fan (apparantly), despite shipping him off to Preston last year. Do you think we'll keep him in the squad as back up to Fischer/Downing, or shipped out again? (Apologies if this has already been covered).

I would be furious if we signed Knockaert. If ever a player was playing at his level, its this guy. He's not even as good as Wayne Routledge. Honestly, the fact eh's French adds a little bit of excitement to him, but he's no better than a pretty decent championship winger. Also, he's a complete ***. No thanks.

I would be furious if we signed Knockaert. If ever a player was playing at his level, its this guy. He's not even as good as Wayne Routledge. Honestly, the fact eh's French adds a little bit of excitement to him, but he's no better than a pretty decent championship winger. Also, he's a complete ***. No thanks.

This 100%