oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Bumped into Neil Bausor yesterday before the game just laughed when we asked him about the centre back! Nice guy tho!

Did you actually bump into him or are you just copying and pasting what someone has said on fmttm which you normally do?

I wouldn't be surprised if we're leaking stuff about Maguire as a means of getting someone else over the line like we did with Rhodes/McCormack.

I went to the game in Udine...

How was it? Seemed like a lovely stadium.

Really nice trip! Stadium was nice, police were total joke! Glad to have ticked it off my list!

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hull caretaker boss confirming that Maguire's gonna miss the start of the season through injury and insisting he's not for sale.

Even if he wasn't injured I don't see how they can willingly sell anyone with the size of their squad.

Bumped into Neil Bausor yesterday before the game just laughed when we asked him about the centre back! Nice guy tho!

Bausor is a good friend of a friend. 

He gives absolutely nothing away.

not even for charity!??? bloody cheapskate!

Now we know where your info comes from :D

He definitely gives it away with his facial expressions. Have you seen the size of his grins in photos?

From fmttm:

"Just been told we are in discussions with him. Ex Juve. Tore his Achilles in Feb. Has to prove his fitness but deal is there. Uruguayan international. Only 29. Centre back."

Another one returning from injury, definitely makes sense with this summer's recruitment policy. What's Diaby doing these days? ;)

From fmttm:

"Just been told we are in discussions with him. Ex Juve. Tore his Achilles in Feb. Has to prove his fitness but deal is there. Uruguayan international. Only 29. Centre back."

Another one returning from injury, definitely makes sense with this summer's recruitment policy. What's Diaby doing these days? ;)

So Caceres, then?

And I wouldn't touch Diaby with a 10 foot pole.

From fmttm:

So Caceres then, would be a good signing if he can prove his fitness. Would leave us with 3 recently injured CBs, one of which is very injury prone in Ayala, and another without a great deal of expereince. None of which have ever played in the PL

Sounds good about transfer request. Clearly wants to play for us. There was a lot of hype around him a few years back and his career has definitely stalled. He is no Subotic but if AK wants him then it must be that he wants to turn him into a Subotic class player. He was reported to have that kind of potential.

Don't mind the silence coming from the club about transfers. Has been an awesome window so far. Never dreamed we would be getting Negredo, Valdes and Fischer. If we do splash out again and it is a winger then I will be over the moon. Personally I would like someone with the speed of Carayol, the touch and class of Ramirez and the finishing ability of Rhodes!

so you want Bale  :D

Hahahaha! I guess so, although he probably doesn't track back enough for AK. Remember when we turned Bale down plus 11mil for Downing...

From fmttm:

So Caceres, then?

And I wouldn't touch Diaby with a 10 foot pole.

Ye it's him, he put his name in the thread title forgot to put it in my post.

I was joking about Diaby btw. Although he would have been a great player if it wasn't for his constant inuries.