• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want Victor Moses. His career has stalled since he joined Chelsea, just as everyone knew it would and it's a real shame. Still, that's how they do things at Chelsea. They take a young player who was setting the league alight at lowly Wigan and then they stifle his career, for no good reason whatsoever, just because they can. Hell, I despise that bloody club.

In all likelihood, here he goes again, impressive pre-season behind him, probably off out on loan to some club that'll give him little more than bit parts because he's not really their player. Would love it if we could rescue him.

I want Victor Moses. His career has stalled since he joined Chelsea, just as everyone knew it would and it's a real shame. Still, that's how they do things at Chelsea. They take a young player who was setting the league alight at lowly Wigan and then they stifle his career, for no good reason whatsoever, just because they can. Hell, I despise that bloody club.

In all likelihood, here he goes again, impressive pre-season behind him, probably off out on loan to some club that'll give him little more than bit parts because he's not really their player. Would love it if we could rescue him.

Yes, agree. Someone needs to play him regularly. Would love him at our our club.

With ayala putting pen and paper, I think we will only sign a back up CB...

I would be happy with Chester but he's not going to come here unless he's guaranteed a starter (that's why he's leaving albion!)

I would be happy with Okore from villa,

Yes, agree. Someone needs to play him regularly. Would love him at our our club.

I also agree that he's a good player with the potential to be very good, my only doubts are wether he would fit into the system we play, would he be happy tracking back like Karanka expects from his wingers?

New name linked in Portugal, we've apparently made contact with Benfica about Samaris.

Another CM linked where there's smoke there's either fire or a steaming pile of b...

West Ham agree £20m deal with Swansea for Andre Ayew. Medical this weekend. Swansea in talks with Atletico Madrid striker Borja Baston

Would be gutted if Borja Baston went to Swansea. If he is keen on a move to the premier league we should be all over him.

New name linked in Portugal, we've apparently made contact with Benfica about Samaris.

Another CM linked where there's smoke there's either fire or a steaming pile of b...

He will be expensive. Cost them 7.6 million two years ago and I can't see them selling for less as he is a key member playing 78 games in two years. Unless we can do a loan to buy depending on us staying up and him playing a number of games.