oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Swansea paid £5m for Llorente on a 2 year deal and that's not including wages. Makes me think we've done alright with Negredo.

May seem biased Aswell but I honestly think Negredo is a much much better player .

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Swansea paid £5m for Llorente on a 2 year deal and that's not including wages. Makes me think we've done alright with Negredo.

May seem biased Aswell but I honestly think Negredo is a much much better player .

Agreed. And proven in the Premiership.

FABIO SILVA...

Does not feature for Cardiff City. Not in today's squad.

'Da silva' would be great competition for Friend if we sign him, cracking left back, not as bad defensively as people are suggesting. Outshone by United by his brother but I believe that was only because Rafa had a free shot at the RB position where Fabio would have had to oust Evra to get into the team, that was never going to happen.

KM I'm going to kill you

Kill me and this thread dies with me.

Bloody hell, you'll struggle to get through the turnstiles with that head...

KM I'm going to kill you

Kill me and this thread dies with me.

Bloody hell, you'll struggle to get through the turnstiles with that head...

his ass is a bigger problem... ;)

Just as well Fabio is signing, George friend had been woeful pre season, think he will be out of his depth in the premier league

Is Fabio signing? Has Friend really been woeful?

Just as well Fabio is signing, George friend had been woeful pre season, think he will be out of his depth in the premier league

surely your fishing for bites ?? we've had lesser left backs not be out of their depth in the premier league. taylor pogatatz etc

Pogatetz was great. Wish Friend was more like him at times.

pogi was a CB never a left back, he was clueless when he got the ball in forward positions. friend is much more decisive and creates loads of problems with his driving runs. his end product isnt that great, but if it was he'd not be with us.

friend is all out action hero style player. it kind of goes missing when your playing in a pre season friendly and your trying not to get injured in a tackle of injured over doing it. wait until next week frined will be rampaging forward and flying into tackles. i bet you he doesnt get caught out defensively to much either.

Is Fabio signing? Has Friend really been woeful?

Who is Fabio and where are we signing him from?