Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Matthieu is in talks with ***nal.

I thought they were suppose to be signing Shkodran Mustafi? Can't see them signing two defenders.

They might. Mertersacker and Gabriel are both out for a while, meaning they only have Kosielny and Holding as CBs. And Chambers, but he's cack there.

I thought they were suppose to be signing Shkodran Mustafi? Can't see them signing two defenders.

They might. Mertersacker and Gabriel are both out for a while, meaning they only have Kosielny and Holding as CBs. And Chambers, but he's cack there.

If it was any other manager than Wenger I'd agree but I can't see him spending the money on two defenders in the same transfer window. Especially if they are still wanting a striker and possibly Mahrez.

Tello went to Fiorentina yesterday

Only according to a newspaper. They write that they understand a loan deal has been agreed although

"Barcelona were hoping for a permanent deal, which would definitively bring to an end the player's time at the Blaugrana (the player is under contract until 2018), they have finally accepted the loan formula requested by Fiorentina.

The Italians were not currently prepared to pay the eight million euros for a transfer."

We could easily match that asking price.

I've been hoping for the prospect of Tello for ages, he would be an excellent option for us! There are a few low-level Barca players we could realistically go for, but let's not forget it could easily be Espanyol as well.

They are talking with Mustafi as well. Don't know if they are after both or just one.

I still don't understand why it didn't work out for Mustafi at Everton. He always looked the part.

They are talking with Mustafi as well. Don't know if they are after both or just one.

I still don't understand why it didn't work out for Mustafi at Everton. He always looked the part.

I think Moyes just settled on Distin and Jagielka for the season and they played practically every game.

Haven't seen it mentioned, daily mail reporting were after Andreas Pereira from United on loan

Middlesbrough look into possible deal for Andreas Pereira http://dailym.ai/2bch30w

I read that ... somebody tell me more about him

I don't know much about him other than he's an attacking midfielder who can play any of the 3 positions behind the striker. No idea his level of ability but had a bit of hype about him at the start of last season

Not the kind of loan deal we should be looking for in my opinion. Has only had 93 mins of PL football and some cup games. It would have to be a permanent for me but I think United want to see if he develop into something good. I seem to remember he was half decent against us in the FA cup last season though.

From that article:

Boro were also interested in signing the youngster at the back end of their Championship promotion campaign, with talks just prior to the final emergency loan window closing.

That bit can't be true, surely? Just after bringing in Rhodes, Sola and Ramirez to go with the options we already had, there's not a chance we'd bring in another attacking player. Makes me doubt the validity of the whole article.

Might be a decent option, anyway. But Munir is the one I want now.