• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aboubakar would without doubt be the biggest signing thus far for us, he's unplayable at the best of times but I can't see it after getting negredo now, we apparently are completely content with our front 3 now aswell.

if we bid and he chooses us, he is better than nugent so will improve the squad and we will let nugent go..

Actually re-reading it, it says Boro 'could advance' and make a move. The word 'could' means it actually not really news at all.

Harry Chapman has joined Sheff Utd on a season long loan

Good move for all involved, that.

Sorry I know it's stupid to critique people's grammar, but why the comma before 'that'? As an English teacher isn't just doesn't make sense :(

"As an English teacher isn't just make sense" :s

People in glass houses and all that!

No homework for you this weekend my good sir! 10 points to Gryffindor

If, in a hypothetical situation, we landed Aboubakar, our strikers would be Rhodes, Negredo & Aboubakar.

That would HAVE to prompt a move to a 2 up top system there's no way you can play 1 up top with that much talent available.

Not that it'll happen mind.

If, in a hypothetical situation, we landed Aboubakar, our strikers would be Rhodes, Negredo & Aboubakar.

That would HAVE to prompt a move to a 2 up top system there's no way you can play 1 up top with that much talent available.

Not that it'll happen mind.

You know AK would try and turn him into a wide player :s

Sorry I know it's stupid to critique people's grammar, but why the comma before 'that'? As an English teacher isn't just doesn't make sense :(

This is a football forum and football fans don't need to make sense in any way, least of all grammatically.

However, since you started it, that comma was placed correctly, that (comma was). :P

Poster on FMTTM reckons Pereira is signing and will be at the match tomorrow.

people on fmttm tell lies :)

Oh yeah, goes without saying. But thought I'd share it nonetheless.

Just watched the Fabio Boro+ interview. I think he is happy to be in the premier league... Couldn't stop smiling.

Anyhow, interesting if Pereira is coming. I'd hope it was loan to buy. I really cannot see the point in us having him otherwise.

Do people think he would be the extra attacker? For me he shouldn't be. I really hope we go out and sign someone that goes straight in the team. Maybe not quite an Alvaro Negredo, we are really fortunate to have him, but someone approaching his reputation and quality.

Just watched the Fabio Boro+ interview. I think he is happy to be in the premier league... Couldn't stop smiling.

Anyhow, interesting if Pereira is coming. I'd hope it was loan to buy. I really cannot see the point in us having him otherwise.

Do people think he would be the extra attacker? For me he shouldn't be. I really hope we go out and sign someone that goes straight in the team. Maybe not quite an Alvaro Negredo, we are really fortunate to have him, but someone approaching his reputation and quality.

Agree with your Fabio point he seems really happy to be here it's great.

"As an English teacher isn't just make sense" :s

People in glass houses and all that!

No homework for you this weekend my good sir! 10 points to Gryffindor

Potter Potter Potter

Leicester want to buy Pereira according to The Sun, Boro want to loan.

I don't think we'll sign Aboubakar. It's now pretty clear that we did make an enquiry but then Negredo became available unless Nugent is still looking likely to leave. At least now you know I wasn't making it up... ;)