• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it meant selling one of our senior players so we could pay that bit extra for a quality winger then personally I'd have no hesitation doing it.

Which senior player(s) are you referring to?

If it meant selling one of our senior players so we could  pay that bit extra for a quality winger then personally I'd have no hesitation doing it.

Which senior player(s) are you referring to?

Stuani I like him but don't see where he fits in, not fast or skilful enough to play wide right and we have 3 strikers so where does that leave him, and if a club made a decent offer for Downing I'd snap their hands off, my opinion is he's well past his best.

Lurker said they might be some Boro delegates in Barcelona, or somethings along them lines

They were there this week. No details on anything apart from that just know they were over there. Wasn't the coaching staff who were there.

The poster on FMTTM who mentioned the Lisbon plane is a resident troll.

He's not, the one your thinking of is called Jonny thunder rocks or something, the guy who posted about the jet is just a regular poster.

Could it be Rafa Silva? Didn't Lurker hear we had a bid accepted but he was waiting to see if anyone else came in for him?

Think it was typicalbrough that mentioned him, didn't karanka say he hopes we will sign 2 players this week? Positive signs.