oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Doesn't a club usually come out and say when it's business is done. This is the hope I'm clinging to anyways

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can we have Gabriel Jesus of City on loan? He looks an absolute goal machine in this game in the olympics.

With all that talk about goalkeepers in the last 30 pages in this tread, wouldn't it be funny, if Gabriel Jesus was a goalie...?  

JESUS SAVES.... AGAIN ... :P

Jesus on the end of a cross.

How is that appropriate or respecffful? If that was islamaphobic this would be derided. I don't do the religious stuff on here but this sort of comment is offensive.I

How is that appropriate or respecffful? If that was islamaphobic this would be derided.  I don't do the religious stuff on here but this sort of comment is offensive.I

Keep calm and support the Boro

How is that appropriate or respecffful? If that was islamaphobic this would be derided.  I don't do the religious stuff on here but this sort of comment is offensive.I

Keep calm and support the Boro

Just disrespectful - smart comments don't cover that

How is that appropriate or respecffful? If that was islamphobic this would be derided. I don't do he religious stuff on here but this sort of comment is offensive.I

It isn't islamophobic though is it. There are different barometers for offence caused by different religions. I'm not going to go into it as it's another topic. It was a daft joke, nothing more. Sorry if anyone genuinely found it offensive.