oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

I'm starting to wonder if Karanka is dropping players from the squad as a punishment, or as an attempt to give them a kick up the backside at least. Maybe Rhodes was moping all last week that Negredo has come in ahead of him, and wasn't showing proper motivation in training? Then Adomah plays two poor games (particularly unmotivated against Sunderland) and gets dropped too.

Not saying I agree or disagree with this tactic, and as none of us know what happens on the training ground it's all conjecture, but it makes a bit of sense to me.

Does anyone else think Reach might have to stay around as LB cover now, if Friend, Fabio and Husband are all out?

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rhodes should have started the match, however, that would have caused AK no end of problems if he'd had a good game.

It literally wouldn't cause him any problems whatsoever. Stop talking ***.

Stop following me you tit.

Get a room. :heart:

Rhodes should have started the match, however, that would have caused AK no end of problems if he'd had a good game.

Following you, do you know how forums work?

Think if Karanka does what he promised in his post match comments and looks at the video then Dimi will be restored in goal for the next game. Another awful fumble by Guzan...that's now 2 in 2. Can't afford for that to keep happening. IMHO, think Rhodes will stay and it's all talk.

Maybe if you gave some reasoning instead of just throwing out wild statements in the hope of getting a reaction Will would stop replying.

Maybe if you gave some reasoning instead of just throwing out wild statements in the hope of getting a reaction Will would stop replying.

Nothing wild about that statement. Or would you like a spoon fed annotation?

Nothing wild about that statement. Or would you like a spoon fed annotation?

Just an indication of what many problems Rhodes starting and having a good game would've caused AK? You do it all the time, you're a WUM everyone knows it but for some reason the mods do nothing about it.