oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Lurker's been very quiet the last couple of days, is he Neil Bausor?

lurker give us a little bit of info regarding a  potential new signing and has never followed it up!!!!!!

make of of it what you will!!!!!!!!

What signing did he give info about? Think I missed that...

£20m bid for a winger I think is what boronutter is talking about.

Assuming no name was given... Any hints?

no ,but im sure when he gets any info,he will let us know,as he is normally a reliable informant!!!

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mustapha Carayol, #Middlesbrough 's 28 year old winger is about to sign to #nffc. Transfer, not loan deal.

Nottingham Post saying Adomah is a target for Forest.

Good move for Carayol. Doubt Adomah would go to Forest having already rejected Villa

lurker give us a little bit of info regarding a  potential new signing and has never followed it up!!!!!!

make of of it what you will!!!!!!!!

What signing did he give info about? Think I missed that...

£20m bid for a winger I think is what boronutter is talking about.

Assuming no name was given... Any hints?

no ,but im sure when he gets any info,he will let us know,as he is normally a reliable informant!!!

Could you please stop with the profligation of exclamation marks, Jesus.

Got a Portuguese mate.

He suffers a bit from 'Nani' syndrome (or really any young Portuguese forward that has a big fee early in their career ala Bébé etc) but the talent is 100% there! He's got insanely good feet and creativity and is as explosive as anyone I can think of! I think if made a vital member of a team (something which he yet hasn't) he could be something special! Am I to assume Boro are after him?

The ambitious Championship clubs are desperate for good quality players so we will be able to demand good prices for the likes of Adomah, Rhodes and Reach. The Aston Villa owner Dr Xia's confident posts on Twitter about big signings has left him a bit more vulnerable to being hardballed by us and our players agents.

This is quite funny

"LENS TAKES SWIPE

Jeremain Lens has confirmed that he is on the verge of a move to Fenerbache and has taken a swipe at Sunderland.

The deal is expected to be a season-long loan deal with a view to a permanent move next summer.

Lens said: “I did not play, was not even on the bench.

“I just had a problem with the club.

“What? No idea. Sunderland would just love to get rid of me." "

2 goals and 1 assist in 32 La Liga games last season on loan at Sociedad. Hardly impressive but he is a young lad so can obviously improve. Don't know anything about him though, and I don't want to sound picky, but I was hoping for someone more proven. I'd take Deulofeu and Bruma though ;)