• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think Son would be a perfect match for Karankas system. Very hard worker and is certainly better than what we have. Was incredible in the Bundesliga. I actually mentioned him a few days ago so if it happens I'm claiming my first god damn exclusive. And I can then retire a happy man.

So much this. Not an anti-climax at all. Could not be more of a Karanka type player.

I blame Lurker. Talk of this £20m bid has got people thinking we could sign someone like James Rodriguez. It won't be Son but how would he be an anti climax for a newly promoted club?

Because from what I've seen of him in the premier league he doesn't do much. He puts in a huge amount of effort but doesn't produce an awful lot.

Think Son would be a perfect match for Karankas system. Very hard worker and is certainly better than what we have. Was incredible in the Bundesliga. I actually mentioned him a few days ago so if it happens I'm claiming my first god damn exclusive. And I can then retire a happy man.

So much this. Not an anti-climax at all. Could not be more of a Karanka type player.

I blame Lurker. Talk of this £20m bid has got people thinking we could sign someone like James Rodriguez. It won't be Son but how would he be an anti climax for a newly promoted club?

Because from what I've seen of him in the premier league he doesn't do much. He puts in a huge amount of effort but doesn't produce an awful lot.

Agree

Also who in their right mind would think £20m gets us James Rodriguez? Be lucky to get jay Rodriguez for that, ziyech would have excited me and he went for half the money. It's not the price tags but the player.

He'd fit right in.

A few attacking midfielders in Portugal:

Juan Quintero

Jesús Corona

Yacine Brahimi

Ryan Gauld

Diogo Jota

Gauld has already gone out on loan and Jota is now in Spain.

I can't read the whole of the posts from the last couple  of days as you lot have been posting a plenty, but would anyone else take a gamble on a  Wilshere loan?

I just don't get this "karanka type player" phrase just an excuse to say no to a player you don't like for me, if anything son is more of a "karanka type player" than deulofeu

We can't loan wilshere if we loan chambers.

I'm sure Watford could find a way around it via Udine and Granada.

I bet they couldn't

I doubt they could, but I suspect Udinese would loan Wilshere and Udinese would loan Watford a player (or sell him cheaply).

What they've done with Kums is just another major pee take.

I bet they couldn't

I doubt they could, but I suspect Udinese would loan Wilshere and Udinese would loan Watford a player (or sell him cheaply).

:D

But that's not Watford loaning Wilshere and Chambers is it?

I bet they couldn't

:D

But that's not Watford loaning Wilshere and Chambers is it?

No, but you know what I mean. :D

Ok, how about Wilshere sold to Udinese, Udinese loan him to Watford and ***nal get first refusal on......Ben Watson  :P