• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate who's a Villa fan says Traore is quick but selfish and doesn't track back, hence why he didn't play much for them. He could be useful but he surely is a squad option with potential. Deulofeu would be absolute quality. The first half of last season he got quite a few assists for Lukaku and he's quick, a brilliant crosser and exciting to watch. I've been watching him for a few seasons now and he's got the quality on the right wing to assist Negredo.

It seems like it's the mental attitudes of both players that needs the most work.

Everton fans seem almost offended that we would even think about this deal happening, very sure on the fact he is not joining. Are we dreaming too big?

Did anyone honestly think we would pull Valdes or Negredo out of the bag? Stranger things have happened

That wouldn't be CT saying things to suit his argument would it :D

No that would CF not including the rest of my post where I stated I'd got that from reading their local rag.

I can see you're still struggling but I'm sure you'll get there eventually.  Don't give up.

Ahh but I never had an argument. I was just stating facts and agreed he was raw.

Keep me out of this :D

What argument?  The reply I made was to Wilson, there was no argument as he simply said he hasn't seen him so didn't want to give an opinion until he had.  I said I had seen him even before Villa although I'm now buggered as to where it was. The comments on him after that were from their local paper as I said in my post.

I thought your reading comprehension was better than that CT :D

Convo went like this;

You say that you seen him in champs league, i say that he only played 8 mins, Humpty light heartedly accuses you of saying things to suit youre argument, you then say 'no that would be CF' because i never quoted all your post, I say I never had an argument to defend, I was just posting minutes he played

Ok to be Deputy Downer for a minute. As it stands and with everyone linked to us, are any of them adequate replacements for or competition with Ramirez? Because we do need someone in this area in my opinion.

Deulofeu can play there and has good vision. Not sure any of the other wingers mentioned can.

Just some tweets I've had:

@eddo2012 @MikeyyyBoro Even if we get Brahimi, Geri is going ***ing nowhere. Just deluded Middlesbrough fans.

@MikeyyyBoro You literally can't sign him even if you bid £50m.

@AllThingsErimus @davies_pint2 @MikeyyyBoro Deulofeu is one of our best wingers and Koeman rates him very highly. No chance he'd sell him

Can't move now, more chance of Lennon mate

@MikeyyyBoro He's our backup striker atm. No chance we'd let him go.

@MikeyyyBoro you've got no hope mate

I seriously doubt we're getting this guy reading some of these, but like some have said you wouldn't have expected us to get Negredo and Valdes. Could just be stubborn Everton fans like.

I thought your reading comprehension was better than that CT :D

Convo went like this;

You say that you seen him in champs league, i say that he only played 8 mins, Humpty light heartedly accuses you of saying things to suit youre argument, you then say 'no that would be CF' because i never quoted all your post, I say I never had an argument to defend, I was just posting minutes he played

Sorry mate I thought you were saying I was having an argument.  Every now and again it turns out I'm not.

Everton fans seem almost offended that we would even think about this deal happening, very sure on the fact he is not joining.  Are we dreaming too big?

The almost-big clubs have that kind of snotty attitude to us.  If twitter were around when we signed Barmby the Spurs fans reactions would be the same.

Ok to be Deputy Downer for a minute.  As it stands and with everyone linked to us, are any of them adequate replacements for or competition with Ramirez?  Because we do need someone in this area in my opinion.

Deulofeu can play there and has good vision. Not sure any of the other wingers mentioned can.

Deulofeu has all the attributes to play there, and may well have done at points last season (seem to remember him playing a lovely assist  to Lukaku through the middle in one game), but, somewhat understandably, wasn't used ahead of Barkley in that position.