oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

I think the atmosphere on here may turn pretty sour as the day wears on. People (including myself) building up too high expectations based on claims by other posters when there is little or no mutterings from any other source other than here.

I think we need to brace ourselves for the fact that it will be Adama for Adomah. Worrying that it looks like Stuani will be our starting right winger for the season but as long as we don't also sell Rhodes (which I still think is a possibility - certainly more of a possibility at this stage than us buying Deulofeu) then I still think we have enough to survive. Slightly disappointing though as I do believe we are one top winger away from being a really quality outfit.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That Gazette blog Everton FInch Farm update was a little out of the blue... I think it is their way of telling us, what they can't tell us yet!

Keep believing please... This day is special and we don't need that kind of neagtivity in our lives! :D

This is exactly like last Summer. Only one name linked (Adama/De Pena) but everyone's still expecting massive signings. It's not happening.

its beginning to look that way,i think these 20 mil bids on th e ta ble were just wishful thinking by fantasy merchants :)

It's just a few people getting everyone's hopes up like usual. I think a lot of credibility will be lost after today.

I give up.

That Gazette blog Everton FInch Farm update was a little out of the blue... I think it is their way of telling us, what they can't tell us yet!

Keep believing please... This day is special and we don't need that kind of neagtivity in our lives! :D

I posted about that earlier too... is it a sign?

This is exactly like last Summer. Only one name linked (Adama/De Pena) but everyone's still expecting massive signings. It's not happening.

its beginning to look that way,i think these 20 mil bids on th e ta ble were just wishful thinking by fantasy merchants :)

It's just a few people getting everyone's hopes up like usual. I think a lot of credibility will be lost after today.

How? Just because signings don't come off doesn't mean we didn't have bids in.

Why on earth would they put a training ground feature in a transfer blog, if it wasn't a hint to something they know, but can't tell :D

I DO believe it is GD coming our way, with those incomings to Finch Farm :)

So if we don't sign a £20mill winger Lurker looses credibility even though he's been bang on all summer?

It doesn't work like that though, there are so many variables why deals might not come off.

Also if people start jumping down posters throats because something didn't happen, then that's a sure fire way to make them stop posting anything else in the future. Which is fine when they are bull*** merchants but not when they are generally legit.

Why on earth would they put a training ground feature in a transfer blog, if it wasn't a hint to something they know, but can't tell :D

I DO believe it is GD coming our way, with those incomings to Finch Farm :)

I agree, posting training grounds is a strange thing to have in a transfer blog, when they posted Finch Farm it was enough to renew my hopes, one can dream huh? :)