oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

We had Adomah.

We were looking for a wideman.

We sell Adomah, we bring in Traore.

WE'RE STILL AT THE SAME AMOUNT OF WINGERS. The maths doesn't add up for me.

If there's not 2 incomings today I'll be absolutely gob smacked.

If we sell Reach as well we'd be a winger down

I think that's what our good mate Nixon is letting on at too, we surely want 2 as replacements for Adomah and Reach.

We still wouldn't have greater depth and would have the same issues we have already.

I'm not so sure about that because a lot of people haven't included Reach in the squad we will have, as he seems out of favour.

Our attacking midfielders with Reach is:

Adomah, Stuani, Ramirez, Downing, Fischer, Reach

2 for every position. Bringing in a replacement for Reach and Adomah keeps us with the same numbers there. I agree we could do with perhaps adding an extra number in there but I think at least in Aitor's thinking, that would be a greater strength in depth.

Just a thought but would Ak consider pushing Nsue up as a replacement for Albert, I dont think he would be attacking enough but it may be in Ak mind round pegs.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nixon saying Reach to Sheff Wed is on.

Wingers we've got left

RW: Traore & Stuani

LW: Downing, Fischer & De Pena.

Downing & Fischer can play AM so wouldn't be that surprising should we not get another in.

Fingers crossed though.

Alan Nixon: Boro. Sheff Wed. Reach now clear to go of fee agreed. Getting closer. Good signing. But why take Buckley???

We must of got our man!

For a second I thought that meant it was us getting Buckley. Heart in mouth. Phew. :D

Imagine if he was the big signing. The forum would've exploded

If we sell Reach as well we'd be a winger down

I think that's what our good mate Nixon is letting on at too, we surely want 2 as replacements for Adomah and Reach.

We still wouldn't have greater depth and would have the same issues we have already.

I'm not so sure about that because a lot of people haven't included Reach in the squad we will have, as he seems out of favour.

Our attacking midfielders with Reach is:

Adomah, Stuani, Ramirez, Downing, Fischer, Reach

2 for every position. Bringing in a replacement for Reach and Adomah keeps us with the same numbers there. I agree we could do with perhaps adding an extra number in there but I think at least in Aitor's thinking, that would be a greater strength in depth.

Just a thought but would Ak consider pushing Nsue up as a replacement for Albert, I dont think he would be attacking enough but it may be in Ak mind round pegs.

Depends if Barragan & Chambers are going to be our RB options or if Chambers is more of a CB for AK.

I think there's a possibility we push Nsue up - although an equally large possibility we drop him entirely.

Alan Nixon: Boro. Sheff Wed. Reach now clear to go of fee agreed. Getting closer. Good signing. But why take Buckley???

We must of got our man!

For a second I thought that meant it was us getting Buckley. Heart in mouth. Phew. :D

I had to read it a few times to understand what he was getting at haha.

Adomah out Traore in .

Reach out and another in makes sense.

I think the pics are often done for signings before it's 100% complete so that they are ready to go the minute it's announced. Somebody posting the pic before the deal is done has nothing to do with Adomah.

@MickJT1: @Official_ITFC David Nugent seen at Ipswich Station!

@Official_ITFC: To catch a connecting train to London, if I'm not mistaken.

Ha!

I think the pics are often done for signings before it's 100% complete so that they are ready to go the minute it's announced.  Somebody posting the pic before the deal is done has nothing to do with Adomah.

Nope, it's all on the hilarious Dr.

I think the pics are often done for signings before it's 100% complete so that they are ready to go the minute it's announced.  Somebody posting the pic before the deal is done has nothing to do with Adomah.

Yeah that's true. I wasn't trying to equate the Adomah picture to the Ince thing - he WAS completely complicit in that.

OFICIAL: Yacine Brahimi nuevo jugador del Everton se va del club por 34M£. Mucha suerte.

OFFICIAL: Yacine Brahimi new player of the Everton leaves the club by £ 34 million. Best wishes.

Green light?

Great to see the transfer deadline day bedwetters are out in force :rolleyes:

As for Villa, they're an absolute joke of a football club.

P.S Just got a text informing me that a winger is incoming soon (not Traore.)

:)

Sorry wrong number was texting my mate who's a Villa fan.,

I think there's a possibility we push Nsue up - although an equally large possibility we drop him entirely.

I thought we originally got Nsue as a winger who was also capable of playing at RB?

I'd be devastated if we replaced a inconsistent winger who gets into good positions only to have no end product in Adomah to ... Playing nsue a player who gets into goo.... Yeah you get the rest . No way can we play a season relying on nsue in the PL

I thought we originally got Nsue as a winger who was also capable of playing at RB?

We did but he didn't really impress there in the Championship.