• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sky Sources: @Boro winger Adam Reach subject of a firm bid, believed to be worth £5m from unnamed club #DeadlineDay

We're going to be left with Stuani, Traore, Downing and Fischer as obvious options for the wing. I can't see us going into the season with that.

Ship him off for 5m omg steal.

Not going to lie, I'd be a little disappointed if we sold Adomah and Reach for £11-13m and only brought in Adama when we apparently already have around £15m to spend before these two were sold!

Not going to lie, I'd be a little disappointed if we sold Adomah and Reach for £11-13m and only brought in Adama when we apparently already have around £15m to spend before these two were sold!

would be very surprised and deffo a bit dissapointed if that were the case.

HUGE NEWS as an unidentified top four @premierleague team table a MASSIVE bid for #Boro left back George Friend!

BS surely!!?

@premierleague reports from Leicester suggest that they have been interested for some while now.

The same team who have  Christian Fuchs and Ben Chilwell. I find that rumour very hard to believe.

Liverpool would have made more sense but they've said no more ins.

£5m is good money for Reach but I always thought he would make a premier wing back so we shall see. Sadder to see him depart than Albert to be honest but I agree it is a good offer (if true)

That's what would make not adding to our squad even more frustrating, getting over £10m in for 2 pretty much average players and replacing them with just one player. I can't imagine the fee for traore will be that much as they will just want his huge wages off their books.

We HAVE to get at least 1 more attacker in, wether we get traore or not. If not GD then Moses and montero may still be possibilities I guess. Or even a cheeky loan move for pedro? All I know is we surely can't go into half a season with these current options, wide options which were barely enough for the championship.