• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're going to need our wingers of Fischer and Traore to perform reasonably well if we're going to get by until January before we can strengthen the wings. We will surely have some budget to spare for January so we will need to get by until then. It seems like we held out for Deulofeu but when that was a no-go there weren't any attractive options left?. If we had no hope of Deulofeu then we might have pushed far harder to get Oliver Burke.

Signing Chambers will probably push Nsue towards being used as a RW. If we get a few injuries to our wingers then we might have little option but switch to a 3-5-2 wing back formation.

We're going to need our wingers of Fischer and Traore to perform reasonably well if we're going to get by until January before we can strengthen the wings. We will surely have some budget to spare for January so we will need to get by until then. It seems like we held out for Deulofeu but when that was a no-go there weren't any attractive options left?. If we had no hope of Deulofeu then we might have pushed far harder to get Oliver Burke.

Signing Chambers will probably push Nsue towards being far more likely to being played at RW. If we get a few injuries to our wingers then we might have little option but switch to a 3-5-2 wing back formation.

Yeah people are forgetting that Nsue is now free to be an attacker.  It's like a new signing.

Thanks for pointing me towards the right tweet guys, between not seeing it and the server issues, i felt it was just deserts for wasting an evening waiting for something to happen

So it's been more than an hour since VB tweeted and the window is now shut. I can't help but think that if he was indeed talking about a signing there would have been some news about it by now.

My theory.....

Everton thought they had sissoko and Valencia in the bag, gave us the green light on GD, Spurs come in, Everton call it off and our people go home. The time line all fits from the VB tweet to the ssn guy pic of the place in darkness.

Could be way off and hopefully wrong, just a guess.