oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Judge has a long term injury so unfortunately (for him and us IMO) he won't be on our shortlist

How serious was his leg break? He should be back for next season shouldn't he?

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Judge has a long term injury so unfortunately (for him and us IMO) he won't be on our shortlist

How serious was his leg break? He should be back for next season shouldn't he?

I'm sure they were talking about him being out for the rest of these year.

I notice Muniain has recently returned from injury for Bilbao...

The players we can attract to the club now has increased massively

One things certain we won't be paying silly money to agents...

I'd argue there's not a single club that doesn't pay silly money to agents.

But at least if we avoid McCormack we know we'll avoid the nob end who keeps getting him massive new deals by linking him with every decent club.

Id take Townsend from Newcastle. There as good as relegated and he might not want to move so far

My favourite part of the forum is the transfer threads so I am incredibly excited to see the players we are linked with!

I'd say we could do with a player for each position just to add a bit more quality across the board but I think it's important to keep the core of the squad as they will have the momentum to keep going!

Gaston Ramirez has just posted this on his Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/p/BFHyoGaCkwM/

"Massive thanks to you all, all the supporters have been amazing with me since I arrived here and made me feel like at home for this 4 months."

I can really see him staying especially now he's said that. He hit the ground running from the moment he arrived, he seems to love it here and he feels at home. Sign him up!

Id take Townsend from Newcastle. There as good as relegated and he might not want to move so far

They absolutely love him, for that reason alone I want us to sign him.

In terms of legs in midfield then we won't do much better than Mo Diame from Hull City. He's got a year left on his contract so might be available in the summer if they fail to get promoted through the play offs. Someone in the style of him and Kante would be a very welcomed addition.

Sevilla were apparently sniffing around Ramirez in the past so we're going to have stiff competition so sign him after his impressive performances here. Hopefully him being settled here will help our chances of signing him. I'd expect his agent to play hardball this summer to get the maximum financial package for him, especially now with the influx of £170 million.

I'm still not sure I'd sign him tbh. Still waiting to see him perform against a good side. His impact can't be questioned and he's been a big part in us getting promoted but I just don't know. It still feels like a player looking good against relatively poor sides to me. Free transfer and the fact that he's been here a while is a positive though.

I'm still not sure I'd sign him tbh. Still waiting to see him perform against a good side. His impact can't be questioned and he's been a big part in us getting promoted but I just don't know. It still feels like a player looking good against relatively poor sides to me. Free transfer and the fact that he's been here a while is a positive though.

I thought he was good today tbh.

I'm still not sure I'd sign him tbh.  Still waiting to see him perform against a good side.  His impact can't be questioned and he's been a big part in us getting promoted but I just don't know.  It still feels like a player looking good against relatively poor sides to me.  Free transfer and the fact that he's been here a while is a positive though.

I thought he was good today tbh.

Some good, some not so good I thought.  I don't think our attacking play was all that and some of that was down to him although to be fair it was clear that Brighton had targeted him - but of course that will happen every game in the Premier League with much better players doing it as well.  

He's done better than the other players in that position including Tomlin and Vossen from last season and he's been more reliable than I thought he might be in terms of appearances but like I said I just don't know.