• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, after I suggested this to be stopped last night before I went to bed I see that it hasn't been stopped. Let this be the FINAL WARNING. There will be no more insults. It's fine that you are disagreeing on a subject, but that can be done with good manners. I won't have any more of this. And to top it off I've recieved a PM form a member who is growing increasingly frustrated about this to the point where he has stopped posting. If you can't behave I suggest that you stay away. Once again FINAL WARNING.

Get back to transfer related matters in this thread.

It really shouldn't be necessary to close a thread because some can't behave. We've had plenty of good discussions throughout this thread in periods with no real news.

So what's going on with this Aboubakar chap then? KM any more info, you seemed to have some goss on him earlier in the transfer market?

I'm not sure if I can see us spending big on another CF, having Negredo and Rhodes already battling it out for seemingly one CF spot.

Yeah, I'm not sure we're even going to shell out big for anyone at all now. Think De Roon will remain the largest in terms of fee.

Reading a bit in the Gazette not long back and Vickers had mentioned a few times in the past how we were sure to break our record but the fact we brought in Negredo made that much less likely to happen now. Obviously that doesn't rule us out of spending big but I think it's doubtful we'll break the record unless Neymar suddenly decides to have a chat with TLF about how amazing life is on Teesside.

Yeah, I'm not sure we're even going to shell out big for anyone at all now. Think De Roon will remain the largest in terms of fee.

Reading a bit in the Gazette not long back and Vickers had mentioned a few times in the past how we were sure to break our record but the fact we brought in Negredo made that much less likely to happen now. Obviously that doesn't rule us out of spending big but I think it's doubtful we'll break the record unless Neymar suddenly decides to have a chat with TLF about how amazing life is on Teesside.

Totally agree Wilson, in fact I wouldn't be surpised to see no transfer in comings or possibly one more depending on outgoings

Totally agree Wilson, in fact I wouldn't be surpised to see no transfer in comings or possibly one more depending on outgoings

I'm hanging my hat on 2 in and 4/5 out before the window closes

I agree that I can't see us eclipsing de Roons fee. We've already spent over 30 million on top of the huge gamble last season and the massive increase in the wage budget/sign on fees.

I think we will see a few outgoings, but mainly on loan.

Maybe you should stop trolling and then not insult people when they call you out on it?

I'm surprised the mods haven't intervened.... Oh no wait, I'm not.

Trolling my ***   Disagreeing with you more like.  And called me out on what things you've deliberately misinterpreted.  Your either one of two things an unintelligent moron or you deliberate take things the way you want to score points and make yourself feel good  either way your hardly worth my effort

In fairness, it can be difficult to read your posts so I'm not surprised if they get misinterpreted.

Not wanting to restart things. But maybe your right and I'm not clear and I will try to be more so in the future. But wouldn't it be nice if people assumed the good things and didn't go on the attack immidietly

Assuming we don't spend big, think that leaves plenty of money in the pot for January if needed and gives us better equilibrium if the worst should happen and we are relegated. Think our spending so far has been spot on but I still think we need another top quality central attacking midfielder. If Gaston gets injured, I think we're in trouble.

Assuming we don't spend big, think that leaves plenty of money in the pot for January if needed and gives us better equilibrium if the worst should happen and we are relegated. Think our spending so far has been spot on but I still think we need another top quality central attacking midfielder. If Gaston gets injured, I think we're in trouble.

It's a good point. It's ok spending now but we need an emergency fund for Jan. Just in case