• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for all we know we've had offers accepted and are waiting for the selling club(s) to get replacements in..... but then again may be we haven't  :dodgy:

This is my thought at the moment. If it's the former, it'll likely mean someone big as we've strived to keep it so well under wraps. But it may be quiet because it really is quiet... Man I hope not.

Don't forget the club said they want to get all their targets in before we sell anyone, and there's been no whisper of outgoings either - save Dimi to Forest which has gone quiet and the exiled Carayol. So we must be still looking to recruit? Right?!

Kinda like that logic Gilburt

Apt username :D

There's a reason I chose that username A365! ;)

I'm surprised the Gazette haven't got any updates on transfers, normally they release an article once in a while stating what positions we're still looking to strengthen and how far we are down the line with any remaining targets.

I'm surprised the Gazette haven't got any updates on transfers, normally they release an article once in a while stating what positions we're still looking to strengthen and how far we are down the line with any remaining targets.

There was this sentence in an article about Forshaw earlier this week "Two weeks today, the Premier League transfer window will close. After 10 summer signings with more to follow, Boro are expected to make big decisions to trim their squad over the next fortnight."

Either they know something or are just guessing. I think they know.

There was this sentence in an article about Forshaw earlier this week "Two weeks today, the Premier League transfer window will close. After 10 summer signings with more to follow, Boro are expected to make big decisions to trim their squad over the next fortnight."

Either they know something or are just guessing. I think they know.

They seem convinced that there are more to follow and we've been told all summer that nobody will leave until we've completed all of our business so we could be in for a very busy last few weeks of the window. On players likely to leave, I think we'll keep hold of Nugent and Forshaw personally, with Reach, De Pena and 1 GK leaving either on loan or permanently.

I think the closer it gets to deadline day the more that clubs will be holding out for more.

I think with the money going around there might be a few more panic buys than usual.

Hopefully we're done by then and don't get caught up in it.

Yawnnnn! Nothing happening, not even any decent rumours, it is almost as if the world has stopped, roll on the end of the transfer window and we can all get on with our lives again and just watch the football.

I can only dream that with Everton being in for another winger, there's a chance Deulofue is available...

He's one of their key players and we wouldn't be able to afford him anyway, plus he'll have bigger aspirations than Boro

I can only dream that with Everton being in for another winger, there's a chance Deulofue is available...

He's one of their key players and we wouldn't be able to afford him anyway, plus he'll have bigger aspirations than Boro

He wasn't a key player in their entire second half of the season. Still don't think he is the kind of player that AK wants. He's good on the attack though. He can tear most fullbacks to pieces when on form.