oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AK has mentioned him personally on separate occasions. He coached him in the Spanish u23's didn't he?

Yes, he's mentioned how good a relationship they have and that he's a great player. It's not beyond the realms of possibility.

AK confirms De Roon is expected to return within a week or two so he could feature at West Brom, if not, definitely vs Palace. Good news.

Great news. I was worried when he went down as it looked as though he could've done more than just tweaked it a bit.

AK confirms De Roon is expected to return within a week or two so he could feature at West Brom, if not, definitely vs Palace. Good news.

That's good news hammy's are always a dodgy one.

I can only dream that with Everton being in for another winger, there's a chance Deulofue is available...

He's one of their key players and we wouldn't be able to afford him anyway, plus he'll have bigger aspirations than Boro

How could anyone have bigger aspirations than to play for Boro, it is just not possible :D

We've been linked with Grenier a few times over the past couple of months. As with all these CM rumours leaking out now I think they were players we were looking at before we signed De Roon. Don't think we're in the market for another, personally.

We've been linked with Grenier a few times over the past couple of months. As with all these CM rumours leaking out now I think they were players we were looking at before we signed De Roon. Don't think we're in the market for another, personally.

I thought he was more a number 10/Attacking midfielder?

I thought he was more a number 10/Attacking midfielder?

Yep, No 10 and right wing. At least he is according to Wikipaedia for what it's worth.

I was using Transfermarkt, which is much more reputable. Admittedly though I wasn't looking very close and he plays about mostly as a conventional CM and sometimes as a CAM. Sounds a bit like Forshaw to me, still not what we need. Definitely not a winger anyway (played one game at LW three seasons ago).