oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Adams Traore wants out of Villa - would be over the moon if we were in for him... Please AK!

Id love traore, got an amazing burst of pace and a proper direct player id be buzzing aswell if we got him.

The only issue is he got himself some mental contract at villa where his wage increases a stupid amount for every year of the contract, I doubt any team will match it.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Adams Traore wants out of Villa - would be over the moon if we were in for him... Please AK!

Id love traore, got an amazing burst of pace and a proper direct player id be buzzing aswell if we got him.

The only issue is he got himself some mental contract at villa where his wage increases a stupid amount for every year of the contract, I doubt any team will match it.

I've read that he is excellent going forward but shirks his off-the-ball responsibilities. I suppose in that sense he's no different from Fischer, but that would concern me a little. Villa seem "happy" to let him go, but they may play hard-ball on the fee anyway. If we're going to spend a lot I'd rather go the whole hog and spend £15 million or so on someone established (assuming that's an option).

AK have said the club are waiting out for the "right" player, I'm not sure he fits the bill.

I've read that he is excellent going forward but shirks his off-the-ball responsibilities. I suppose in that sense he's no different from Fischer, but that would concern me a little. Villa seem "happy" to let him go, but they may play hard-ball on the fee anyway. If we're going to spend a lot I'd rather go the whole hog and spend £15 million or so on someone established (assuming that's an option).

AK have said the club are waiting out for the "right" player, I'm not sure he fits the bill.

Yes, indeed and I agree mostly. AK does tend to get them playing his way though. Adomah being someone who had to adjust.

From a purely personal point of view, I would like to see a player who could just knock it and go past a defender and not constantly pass inside. I guess a more skilful version of Wildshut and Adomah with an end product... Shot or cross.

I always think the best way to judge a player is by comparing them to a worker in your office/ job.

How many people do you work with who have the potential to move up and be great a***st the many who come in, do their work and pick up their wages?

More than you'd think, it's about the right person seeing their potential, training them to work the right way, teaching them the skills of the trade and pushing them to become more well rounded.

Sure there's some people who think they're above this (in football terms Ravel Morrison is a prime example) but generally everyone reaches a time in their life when they seek this attention and Adomah is a great example.

Traore is a great potential show of this, he clearly has the ability and must realise time is ticking so for the right price he could be a great addition.

A certain Marcus Rashford hasn't played a single minute for Manchester United so far this season, I mentioned this way back in May, but watch this space on that front.

And one of those so called ITK accounts on Twitter reckons Boro and West Ham have made contact with Hakim Ziyech but the player is unsure of moving to England.

And if you remember way back in December I was the first to mention that we wanted McCormack, well same person says Ziyech has already been to Rockliffe a couple of times.

A certain Marcus Rashford hasn't played a single minute for Manchester United so far this season, I mentioned this way back in May, but watch this space on that front.

And one of those so called ITK accounts on Twitter reckons Boro and West Ham have made contact with Hakim Ziyech but the player is unsure of moving to England.

And if you remember way back in December I was the first to mention that we wanted McCormack, well same person says Ziyech has already been to Rockliffe a couple of times.

If he has been to Rockliffe several times more than one person would know.