oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

I think Lurker may have mentioned it if Ziyech had been to Rockliffe, he seems fairly clued up on what's happening.

He may have been told not to or just not told at all, he's said plenty of times recently that he hasn't heard anything for a while.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A certain Marcus Rashford hasn't played a single minute for Manchester United so far this season, I mentioned this way back in May, but watch this space on that front.

And one of those so called ITK accounts on Twitter reckons Boro and West Ham have made contact with Hakim Ziyech but the player is unsure of moving to England.

And if you remember way back in December I was the first to mention that we wanted McCormack, well same person says Ziyech has already been to Rockliffe a couple of times.

You mentioned Ross McCormack because Ian Holloway brought his name up on the telly once...

And we didn't even get him...

A certain Marcus Rashford hasn't played a single minute for Manchester United so far this season, I mentioned this way back in May, but watch this space on that front.

And one of those so called ITK accounts on Twitter reckons Boro and West Ham have made contact with Hakim Ziyech but the player is unsure of moving to England.

And if you remember way back in December I was the first to mention that we wanted McCormack, well same person says Ziyech has already been to Rockliffe a couple of times.

You mentioned Ross McCormack because Ian Holloway brought his name up on the telly once...

And we didn't even get him...

Here we go again...

I regularly check Neven Subotic’s Facebook page and it sounds like his operation went well and he is back on the road to recovery with his expected return to action being the tail end of December.

Does anyone think we may go back in for him as he was obviously keen to join us, is world class and I personally would love to have him in the team.

I regularly check Neven Subotic’s Facebook page and it sounds like his operation went well and he is back on the road to recovery with his expected return to action being the tail end of December.

Does anyone think we may go back in for him as he was obviously keen to join us, is world class and I personally would love to have him in the team.

I think we will. Sure he's in his final year of his contract.

I think we will. Sure he's in his final year of his contract.

We might get him for a nominal fee in the January or wait until the summer and him on a free. Either way I would be over the moon.