• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully we will still look like an attractive proposition to him in January.

This is a big point. The hope surrounding a newly-promoted club is one thing, the reality of joining a club hovering around the relegation zone is another. But if we find ourselves in a decent position, I sure hope we end up in for him again.

The Sun (Alan Nixon) reporting that Rhodes isn't in the squad today and could be on his way out, potentially a loan move to championship club. It says he has a bad relationship with Karanka, which a few on here have mentioned before.

Sounds like bs to me, though you never know. With Nixon's supposed connections to Rhodes/his agent I wonder if it's a piece to try and encourage Karanka to "prove them wrong" and give him some game time. Won't work mind, Karanka does what he wants.

If he wasn't in our plans for the season surely he'd be gone by now and he wouldn't have played such a big part in pre-season.

If he's going it means we're getting another striker. I'm still not 100% convinced Rhodes fits our system perfectly so I wouldn't be devastated if he is going.

Not too bothered if he fits our system as long as he's scores goals and from the end of last season and this seasons preseason friendllies he sure did, Lineker didn't play to systems but he was always there to toepoke them in, Rhodes will score goals in any system, I hope he doesn't go