• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Rhodes is going to start against Fulham, and thats why he wasnt included today. Othervice, it could be that Nugent has just trained better. -remember the constant changing of reserve goalies last season. And nugent is more suited for an away match then Rhodes cause og his workrate. All these reasons are all as plausible or more then a potential fall out with Karanka, which we really have no evidence of. If he is not included against Fulham, then I am more surprised.

I think Rhodes is going to start against Fulham, and thats why he wasnt included today. Othervice, it could be that Nugent has just trained better. -remember the constant changing of reserve goalies last season. And nugent is more suited for an away match then Rhodes cause og his workrate. All these reasons are all as plausible or more then a potential fall out with Karanka, which we really have no evidence of. If he is not included against Fulham, then I am more surprised.

Rhodes grandfather passed away beginning of the week so club have given him some time off there's no conspiracy.

Rhodes grandfather passed away beginning of the week so club have given him some time off there's no conspiracy.

I thought that was last week?

I thought that was last week?

He's got two grandads like

Karanka's comments in the Gazette say the journalist is wrong but he doesn't seem very convincing in what he said. Maybe he mistakenly used the wrong words but he said "I hope" when asked if he would still be here when the window shuts. Gazette also says that he wasn't selected for tactical reasons.

His grandad died on the Saturday before the Stoke game but Karanka didn't say anything about him being on compassionate leave. If it was as simple as that you'd think he would have said that to squash the rumour.

It is also possible that Rhodes might be the one who wants out. He might want to play every week and sometimes an important persons death in your life can make you evaluate things. Might also be why Nixon who is suppose to be close to his camp has released the article to try and drum up interest.

I agree that Karanka's comments were a bit weird. I don't really believe he was left out for "tactical reasons", so I don't know what's up. It'll come out this week I suppose (if there is anything to come out). We'll need to get moving in the transfer market as well, whether he stays or goes.

I agree that Karanka's comments were a bit weird. I don't really believe he was left out for "tactical reasons", so I don't know what's up. It'll come out this week I suppose (if there is anything to come out). We'll need to get moving in the transfer market as well, whether he stays or goes.

You could be right but also I doubt we need two forwards on the bench away from home

He did also sa he's not going and to tell the journalist the story is wrong.

Sounds pretty definite to me.

He was definite about Tomlin's stomach bug as well. ;)