oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

If we sell Adomah we must be confident of landing our RM target. Oddly, Aitor said after the game yesterday that he and the players had two days off and would be back in Wednesday, so I'm surprised that the Chambers story has emerged now (though I know obviously Karanka doesn't need to be there for the club to sign players). I think if Albert is close to a move it means we've got our man.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"The Gazette understands Boro were hopeful of signing Chambers on a long-term deal but ***nal were reluctant to let him leave on a permanent deal."

Best me to it. Hopefully if he does well this season we can tie him down on a long term deal next summer.

Alright the defence is sorted now. Friend, Fabio, Chambers, Ayala, Gibson, Espinosa, Barragan and Nsue is MORE than enough to compete at this level.

Fry will go out on loan to a Championship club. Hopefully someone like Huddersfield or something. Let's turn him into a winner after he helps them gain promotion.

Atm, I thinking Albie out and maybe a loan and a perm to cap off the spending. My feeling is that we'll bring in someone who can play both RW and CF.

My feeling is that we'll bring in someone who can play both RW and CF.

Cough* Deulofeu *Cough

This is my feeling too...

Another loan though? Would Everton want that? Is Koeman looking at other options?

I think this is gonna rumble on until Wednesday.

I'm assuming the club will announce it today then? Considering Sky Sports has already announced it and it's only a loan and not a permanent signing it should go through quickly.

Announcement tomorrow as FA offices can't ratify a deal on a bank holiday.

We tried to sign a 16 million pound defender probably for more than 16 million? That TV money must be burning a hole in our pocket wow that seems audacious.

It would seem that way, ***nal paid £17m for him and they'd want as much back wouldn't they? That is if they were considering to sell which they aren't so it seems they still see him in their first team plans in the future.

We tried to sign a 16 million pound defender probably for more than 16 million? That TV money must be burning a hole in our pocket wow that seems audacious.

It would seem that way, ***nal paid £17m for him and they'd want as much back wouldn't they? That is if they were considering to sell which they aren't so it seems they still see him in their first team plans in the future.

I think they were never going to sell him but the fact we asked, apparently seriously, whether they would knowing what it would cost us tells me we really must have a big part of the budget left I mean the audacity of it might get lost in the excitement of getting him on loan but we were prepared to make Chambers our record signing.