• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How many Prem loans can you have? Chambers is one, I'd prefer Deulofeu to be a permanent rather than a loan, that's if he's our top target!

One I think.

Could we be holding money back for January if we need it?

How many Prem loans can you have? Chambers is one, I'd prefer Deulofeu to be a permanent rather than a loan, that's if he's our top target!

Two, but only one from any one club.

With so much great truthful news today the Mirror just posted what I hope to be bull____ and they say us and Burnley are competing to sign on a free... Charles N'Zogbia.

I mean seriously, think we'll file that with the links to Robson-Kanu.

Don't mean to sound negative, but I have to say I'm cautious about this Chambers signing. He is definitely an excellent player - at RB. Has anyone watched ***nal regularly enough to see him at CB? Not saying I have, but I've heard on a couple of occasions that he's quite poor there, and that also fits with the few times I have seen him at CB.

He's got the versatility we were looking for, but I can't help but feel that the RB position is looking quite crowded. At the very least it would seem Nsue is to be relegated to a squad player to cover RB and RM, but I'd like to see Barragan given a proper run at RB. He definitely deserves it.

So Chambers will just be benched for a while until an injury comes along? Seems a bit of a waste though. Guess it's a "good problem" to have, but it's just an odd one IMO.

BoroNut

If we got Deulofeu, I would lose my s***!!! Top 6 would be a real possibility IMO

Getting a bit ahead of yourself there mate :D

I cried out in laughter.

I can dream lads ;-)

I hope you are right!

On Chambers... My brother supports ***nal and says he is a complete liability. I think the fact they've been starting Holding ahead of him says a lot. He does say he's better at right back though which I'm assuming is where he'll play for us. Do people think he'll be our starting right back, ahead of Barragan and Nsue? Brother also seems to think there's no way Wenger would loan him out without first team assurances. Btw don't mean to be negative about the lad... Just going off what my brother has said about him and assuming he'll know more about him than any of us. I reckon there's potential there though and AK is definitely the man to get it out of him.

On Deulofeu... I would be sooooooo happy if that happened. Can't see it coming off but out of all right wingers we could potentially sign, he would top my list.

Adomah out and Deulofeu in and I would be extremely confident off a brilliant season!

Do hope Rhodes stays though. He definitely still has a lot to offer and will be needed as the season goes on!

On Chambers... My brother supports ***nal and says he is a complete liability. I think the fact they've been starting Holding ahead of him says a lot. He does say he's better at right back though which I'm assuming is where he'll play for us. Do people think he'll be our starting right back, ahead of Barragan and Nsue? Brother also seems to think there's no way Wenger would loan him out without first team assurances. Btw don't mean to be negative about the lad... Just going off what my brother has said about him and assuming he'll know more about him than any of us. I reckon there's potential there though and AK is definitely the man to get it out of him.

On Deulofeu... I would be sooooooo happy if that happened. Can't see it coming off but out of all right wingers we could potentially sign, he would top my list.

Adomah out and Deulofeu in and I would be extremely confident off a brilliant season!

Do hope Rhodes stays though. He definitely still has a lot to offer and will be needed as the season goes on!

I literally read about 2 minutes ago a number of ***nal fans that said he's much better at CB and is a liability at RB...

Reading ***nal fans views of him over the last couple of years on other forums is similar to what JT said. They all seemed to think he was terrible at CB so strange to hear what you've read Brunners.